Are there any Central Florida airgun clubs?

I’m in Deltona, I have about 15 different guns of .177 to .50 caliber so feel free to pm me if you’re local and I’ll let you check out whatever I have. I’m more into big bores and have more of them.

DonnyFL does indeed live here, I’ve met him, super cool guy, but I think he’s probably pretty busy these days ...

I would be interested in a club of some sort as well.

I have been hunting the Ocala forest this year. I’ve shot at the range there in the forest. It’s not too bad if you catch it at the right time and it’s free.

Any luck hunting Ocala ? I would always see more deer during hunting season on my way to dog training in Ft McCoy , almost hit a couple of them .

Reactions: Eli_809
Are you still going to Triple N ? I'm good to go there during the week , just need to get a CF tank first
Yea sir. A couple of us were there last weekend and the weekend before. Our club meet iw going to be there this coming Saturday April 1st at 8:00am. Feel free to reach out to me for more information. My phone number is 407-910-8897. Thanks, Rob.

Hey I'm not in central Florida but Pensacola area. The Pensacola airgun club shoots the first Saturday of every month (except this Saturday cuz we will all be in Baton Rouge shooting the Cajun classic grand prix ). So if you're interested in shootin less than 20 ft lbs Field Target, come on down. The shoot starts at 0900 when the gates open at the Santa rosa shooting facility. Thanks. BC

Reactions: Deleted 45061
You should check out Tenoroc over in Lakeland , but it's going to be loud there as well .
Howdy All
I live in Polk County.. Lakeland actually (Tenoroc is my home range.. The hurricane last year messed up the 100 yard target stands.. But they have not put them back in service yet?

Anyone a bit closer then y'all.. I would like to try a benchrest competition..

So do they need to detune for the 20fpe to shoot in your event..

My springer (25 caliber) has 30fpe. so what type of guns are they using.. 20lbs seems interesting

Be Well All

I'm looking at getting into the airgun world and I would like to learn a bit more about them, and possibly handle one or three, before I take the plunge. I've looked online and tried calling ranges and have yet to find any local clubs. I can't even find any shops near Orlando, Florida that carry any of the higher end rifles. When I search on the forum for Orlando, I get OrlandoWindFlags.com.

Can someone please help me identify a club or two, or if you're local to Orlando / Kissimmee and are willing to spend some time with an air rifle newbie, but a near MOA shot with my 6.8SPCII, please let me know.

Thanks so much,

Jared
Give Tristan a shout [email protected]

Hi Rob, thanks. What days do you meet? Is the a cost?
No cost. We meet at a place in Belleview Fl by Ocala usually the first Saturday of the month. There is a $7 fee that the landowner charges per person. Bring your own targets, table and chair and pop up shade canopy. Request to join group and I’ll approve you. 👍

Reactions: MysticalDragon
Hey guys I live in Kissimmee. Im looking for guys to shoot with too. It sucks that we dont have any known clubs around the area. Anyways if you guys down let me know and we could go to a range. I was thinking about the TRIPLE N RANCH. Also join this app that I found recently called (GUN SOCIETY) and look for group (AIRGUNS ORLANDO). im trying to build a group for all airguns.

Are you still looking for people to join?