I read some about this one, and decided to take a chance, and a HP01-2 ultra came in Friday. It has been too hot to really get outside and wring it out so only a few shots. For basics, it is a Turkish made pump up pistol, maximum of 4 pumps, but that gives 600 +fps in my .177 cal. 1 pump, maybe two for 10 to 20 meter target. Out of the box it has a 1 lb 5 oz trigger pull two stage and nice. Another feature is a flip over front sight, two different post widths and heights, so you can use a taller post for close range and a shorter post for longer range, plus a fully adjustable rear sight. The trigger is on a little rail and has some front to back movement for length of pull adjustment and then can be rotated side to side to fit the finger pad better. I find 3 pumps very stiff and 4, well I need to develop some better muscles.

It comes with a bottle of oil, a torx wrench for adjustments and what looks like an extra front sight post and rear sight leaf, along with a couple of owners manuals, with tiny print and pictures(need a magnifying glass for these old eyes) along with a reduced size copy of a test target and data.

It has been too hot to give it a good try, but I did take it out and fire a few shots, not at a target but at some of my hanging soda cans, Out of the box it is dead on at about 20 yards for minute of soda can and two pumps makes the jump nicely, 3 was too much. It's not the prettiest gun a little too ultra modern/military looking but hey, it gives me the power and range in a pistol generally found only in rifles.

It has a rail with one Pictinny cross groove on top, why not full standard I don't know, I saw one youtube vides where someone filed another, It also has a standare Pictinny rail under th frame in front of the trigger guard for a light or laser. I think I am going to stick with the iron sights, even on the long end of 75 years old, I can still see them quite well and do not care for scopes and red dots on handguns.

This looks like it is going to be a fun gun, I'm just waiting for call and some more moderate weather to get out and shoot.

I’m enjoying mine as a plinker. Mine is .22 with a donnyfl tatsu and vortex red dot. The stock is surprisingly stiff and works.
C149882A-DEC2-43E0-9102-A9C282BF2062.1627959281.jpeg

Reactions: SgtOutlaw76