What pistol did you shoot today

Shot the first CO2 pistol I ever bought. Still great, started me down the rabbit hole...Very quiet with the moderator put not necessary in my garage.
IMG_5320.jpg

IZZY.
A little slow so I put a drop of oil on the piston seal.
All good now.
I am done trying to shoot the pistol with scope or red dot.
Just open sights for me..

View attachment 418089
That's the way I shoot mine, I like to stand up and shoot, one handed, Don't need any extra weight.

Reactions: Bandito
View attachment 443299
I just changed my Diana mod.5 rear sight into red dot, because the original sight was shooting to high (10cm at 10m) and shoot these group at 10m, 2 hands rested.
I like this pistol very much, it's classic break barrel and very solidly build, but only shoot 370fps with RWS 7gn pellets.
That is really interesting; I am considering doing something similar to my 6G and replacing the front sight with some sort of cocking aid (like the Weihrauch HW70 Black Arrow) as I think the hood is ridiculously large.
Did you secure the piece of rail using the existing screw holes?

Great shooting by the way!

Reactions: Bandito
That is really interesting; I am considering doing something similar to my 6G and replacing the front sight with some sort of cocking aid (like the Weihrauch HW70 Black Arrow) as I think the hood is ridiculously large.
Did you secure the piece of rail using the existing screw holes?

Great shooting by the way!
Yes, but I changed the screw into loger one. Thanks.

Finally the rain stopped over here in California. At least for now. Had to bring out a few pistols and run some ammo through’em …. Diana 5, FWB 65, Walther LP53, HW45, Crosman 1322 and 600. Didn’t need to fiddle with the sights much, everything was still dialed in to within a click. Love these old pistols! Of course, the day wouldn’t be complete without a few full auto bursts from the M712 🙂