N/A Webley

When I was in my late teens, 1970ish... I would ogle at the Webley pellet pistols in the showcase of the sporting goods store where I would buy my annual fishing license. At the time there was no way I could afford one, hell... I barely could afford my fishing license and all the other essentials a young man absolutely had to have.
Fast forward to 2020 as as the author of the thread says... Finally, I get the opportunity to purchase a Webley Tempest from AoA's pre-owned site. It took fifty years but not only do I have one but also found a Webley Senior.
Life is good.

View attachment 391391
I have tried to buy a Beeman Pell Pin. Crazt prices. Last one I saw was $65. Nope. But the archery field point on a short piece of wood shaft looks OK. Does it sit the pellet to the proper depth?

Reactions: Bandito
I still have my Webley Tempest, I am glad there are some people that want those old technology pistols. I have sold my other pistols after purchasing the Huben GK1 and think I might sell my Tempest that I still have in the factory box and is in good condition.

I have the .177 Webley Tempest with the upgraded Walnut grips as well as the stock grips, in great condition in the factory black box. I think it is a newer era one than what I just saw on Ebay as there were a couple of them that looked older and not as nice as mine selling for $279 to $400. PM me if you might be interested. I will post some pics when I get a chance....

Here is my Webley Tempest .177 caliber, still with the factory box, factory stock grip set, plus it now has the optional upgraded walnut grips and has been serviced by Beeman. This is a made in Birmingham England, for Beeman by Webley. I was going to say pristine but there is a hairline crack on the bottom where it says made in Birmingham; one could put a drop of crazy glue and you would never know but I want to be honest. This is still better condition than I have seen most in...

tempest factory box.jpg

tempest side view.jpg

tempest in the box view.jpg

Attachments

• tempest Beeman engraved side.jpg
    tempest Beeman engraved side.jpg
    619.9 KB · Views: 3
  • tempest made in Birmingham England.jpg
    tempest made in Birmingham England.jpg
    544.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Primaz
Super nice gun!
I was curious about the Hurricane as I had one new in the box but apparently sold it many years ago and didnt remove the
file card I had on it so I still thought that I had one. I was asking in September last year about where to find one just to check prices.

I‘m selling off most of my Webley collection to buyers like Randy above with whom I have a great relationship. I’ m still trying to finish my Crosman and Benjamin collection though so I need those super old Crosman rifles 1923 1924 1925 and the A B C Benjamin rifles. Thanks