• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Watch the fine print with K&L rip off

Don’t be an impulsive buyer
I bought a butt pad from these guys KRAFORD LYPT for my Prophet compact II I thought it just made the gun big so I ask for a refund, 25 % restocking fee and the shipping is on me,,, I took my loss and sold it out right .I will not buy anything from these people again..
I had to say something it was eating on me a little .
Mike

I get the idea you are not disclosing all the facts.

Can you give more details:

1. Date of purchase.
2. Date of delivery.
3. Date you decided not to keep the item.
4. Date you contacted the supplier to arrange a refund and return.
5. Date you sold the item.
6. How many air rifle items have you bought and decided to return it.
7. How many air rifle items have you bought from K&L and decided to return it.

Don’t be an impulsive buyer

I get the idea you are not disclosing all the facts.

Can you give more details:

1. Date of purchase.
2. Date of delivery.
3. Date you decided not to keep the item.
4. Date you contacted the supplier to arrange a refund and return.
5. Date you sold the item.
6. How many air rifle items have you bought and decided to return it.
7. How many air rifle items have you bought from K&L and decided to return it.
What is so funny to you?

You start a thread, bash a supplier and claim the moral high ground by playing the victim.

If I were K&L I would tell you to f’off and go shop elsewhere.

He's even quoting himself saying "what's so funny to you?" 😄

OIP.jpg

I'm a bit confused...I'm browsing some airgun forums in addition to others....
I understand the point, if you buy a defective product, you should get a new one instead or compensation etc.
But when there are more and more of these topics and many of them have no reason. Or very little...
On another forum there is a topic that I will no longer order from anywhere other than the store X my pellets and on another forum the same store is barked into the ground because the packaging is so bad that the goods do not come in shape.
The dogs are barking and the caravan is moving....Just my opinion no hard feelings towards anyone

IF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE DEFECTIVE OR IT IS OUR FAULT IN NOT EXICUTING YOUR ORDER, WE WILL ISSUE A FULL REFUND.

BUT, if the product is as advertised, got out timely and you just want to return it, there are restocking fees.

@airgunmike Sorry you do not like our policy.
If you read our shipping policy we do clearly state up to a 68% restocking fee might be applied.
So 25% was not sticking it to you.

The 25% reflects the time and shipping materials cost AND the administrative cost in receiving and issuing the refund.
If it is not apparent, we really are trying to discourage any customer from buying something they are not sure about keeping.

If you are unsure about the product, call, email, or message us before buying!!! We are here to answer any question.

We are here to help answer any questions with honesty. If you have any experience interacting with us, you would know that if we thought our products were not what you are looking for, we would point you in the best direction we are aware of.

PS, 68% is reserved for "difficult" customers. But we never use this because none of you guys are truly difficult 😊 Right?

A lot of the companies that offer no frills returns are producing product in china and have very little overhead when it comes to labor. To expect a small, USA based company to take items back because you just dont like it is silly, if it was defective sure I could see a complaint here but come on now, I am with you @Trucker3573
Bingo.
We aren't an importing warehouse that just ships and receives.
Our company is more geared towards in house manufacturing, R&D and assembling. Shipping and customer service is of course a huge part of our business but we are not optimized for receiving returns with low costs.

We really hope people utilize our dealers. They sometimes can help out in ways we cant. But never hesitate to reach out to us with any questions (y)

How about you call a plumber to your house all the way across the city.. he shows up.. looks at your issue.. and you decide not to have it fixed. Try to get out of paying the service call.

You sounds like a entitled 16 year old. They are not going to eat the shipping as well as the packaging, labor to ship, and labor to restock.