N/A want a dedicated slug gun,would love some suggestions.

I'd recommend you to the new line of American Air Arms Evol's (coming soon) that are being made as slug specific rifles for long range shooting and accuracy. Just tune and shoot, without having to buy a bunch of extras accessories, barrels, etc., to make it accurate or stable. There is an initial expense, call it sticker shock or whatever, but it is American made and worth the outlay of cash.

I have the K1 like @Keyman62421 and use the .254 slugs from NSA and Altaros and it is a great slug gun. I also have a .30 Vulcan 3 that I shoot 61gr AVS slugs and it is great. The Uragan 2 with the 700mm barrel would be an excellent choice. Always nice to have a choice! It would be tough choosing between the 2 but for hunting the Huben goes as the Vulcan is big!

Vulcan 3 - 700 or Uragan 2 - 600 or 700.

have to say,
im kind of in love with the uragan 2 in the green laminate,
and in wading through the youtube-verse,
it seems some are getting the kind of results that i am looking for with it.
Be careful in the land of make believe. On YouTube, a gun can be whatever the guy with the camera wants it to be. Give your views, likes and subscribes to the guys on this forum who actually paid for theirs and are planning on spending part of their life with it.

no,i guess i didnt lol

primarily a pester,
have shot LOTS of pigeons for local farmers,
also love shooting steel waaaaay out,
or punching paper.

and have the room on some of my permissions
to shoot 400+ yards safely.

plus,
i just love the sound a slug makes when it connects,its.......glorious :love:

my .25 impact compact with 34gn jsb heavies does everything ive asked it to,
and is crazy accurate with pellets.

but,
im a huge fan of reduced wind drift,
less drop at distances,
retained velocity,
and retained percentage of energy that slugs offer.

call me crazy HAHAHAHA

Last edited:
I have impact m3, Huben k1, leishy 2 and a AGT Vulcan 3, my go to gun every time is the Huben k1 but if i was advising someone to buy a slug slinger the AGT Vulcan 3 takes some beating its a little pain in the arse to tune compared to others but once you find your sweet spot it just does exactly what you would want over and over again. I’ve also had the uraguns which i sold wish I hadn’t but hey oh………………..

Reactions: Pfddi
I have Uragan .25 tuned by D.Wall and it's a bada$$ shooting pcp. I wished I could've used it at RMAC last year but I lost my dope card the day of the competition and had to fall back on my .22 Maverick. From my observations on different pcp shooting slugs in the PMC, I was really impressed with the Panthera. I watched Gerhard shoot on some of the courses, and I was amazed at some of the shots being made. His panthera might not be what is being sold but if it is, that's one slug shooting pcp I would look at.

Last edited: