Uragan (updates as I learn the gun)

I can't tell you how pleased I have been with my compact in .177. The stock moderator is great, but the Sumo I have on it now takes it to another level of quiet.

The only other PCP I have is an FX Impact MKII (.25 & .22 barrels) and it pains me to say that Uragan gets the majority of my love and attention.

When you figure out how to safely "tune" your Uragan I will be grateful for whatever info you can share. I think I know how to do it, but don't want to mess up a good thing.
I like my lil carbon fiber Uragan.177 so much I’m going to convert it to an FT platform - yes it does get all the love

Wrenching that screw clockwise did not further increase my FPS with my 10.34 gr. pellets (maxes out at 870 with plenty of room to continue turning). Wrenching it CCW did eventually lower my FPS.

I did did learn the hard way to make sure air cylinder is COMPLETELY EMPTY before unscrewing.

Unless there is is another way to increase FPS , then .177 15.5 gr. slugs at 850 FPS won’t be achieved. Can’t get them going faster than 675 FPS by adjusting hammer spring tension alone.
The nsa slugs in my FAC Uragan 177 would get stuck in the barrel. They seem a bit large. The 13 grain knockouts at 800 fps are deadly WAY past 100 yards. I’ve shot a fair number of starlings at 176 yards