Uragan 2 is coming

I saw that - but it seem like a pre-order still to me. I'd really like to know more about the trigger and balanced valve. If I ever had a complaint on the AGT Uragan line it was the trigger. It was a stiff trigger because of a firm hammer spring. I will definitely consider another Uragan if the 2's new tech addresses that issue.

The Uragan is still one of the most ergonomically perfect airguns to me.
Not sure, it showed 10 in stock which was a change from a few days ago.

The Vulcan 3 was also advertised heavily to have a CZ barrel but Airgun Technology pulled a bait and switch on some of us and substituted another manufacturer's way oversize barrel that makes the 700mm .30 V3 unsuitable as an advertised "slug gun". You have the option of buying specialty slugs from one manufacturer at 3x the cost of common size slugs, shoot lighter skirted slugs or pellets. Airgun Technology ignores emails when you tell them they did not provide what was advertised.

I'll rebarrel mine to make it into what AT advertised and only be out a couple hundred bucks but it's bad business to lie to and ignore your customers. Doesn't exactly instill loyalty. Who wants to roll the dice for $1500-$1700 ? You may get an awesome one or you may get stuck.
How will you rebarrel your Vulcan 3? Where can you get a barrel?

How will you rebarrel your Vulcan 3? Where can you get a barrel?
Any barrel manufacturer will sell you a blank to machine for your airgun. I prefer TJ's hammer forged barrels. I have a new .294/.300 no choke barrel sitting on the bench, just haven't fit it to the gun yet.
Barrel blanks need the chamber/lead cut, the transfer port milled, whatever type crown you want, a magazine register and usually o-ring grooves turned.