• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Trying out the HUMA regulator on a Kalibrgun Cricket Carbine

I managed to install a Huma regulator in my cricket carbine before I came to PuertoRico to hunt iguanas. I put about 200 pellets over the chronograph and got about 905 FPS with the regulator set to 118 bar. The weather in NC is terrible at this time of year and I had no chance to sight it in till I got here. I put a few magazines through a target and gave it a try. So far I’m very happy I made the upgrade. Shots seem to be very consistent. 98 yards was the farthest shot so far. I’ll know more by the end of the week, but I’m gonna day that making the upgrade is well worth it.
f376cef12967d3bceb2b83142e7fa175.jpg

"Crazyfrog"Changing out the reg took no time at all. I did shoot a video of it that I can share(please excuse the poor camera work) I’ll link you to it. I have been thinking about getting the mini carbine. How do like yours?
That is just a GoPro headstrap with my hat on with it, not one piece.
re video: Awesome, can’t wait to check it out. No judgment on camera work, trust me. 

re Mini: Check out my post on it. I have posted as much as I could on it. I can only shoot out to 30 yards, and it’s a lazer at that range. I can’t compare it to the Bullpup or the Carbine, but I love my mini. 

http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/intenseaty22s-g-a-cricket-mini-carbine/