Thinking About Springtime

Agree with Thomas, that looks like a blast!

Can't wait to get the kayaks back in the water and doing some fishing
Hello @woogie_man and to all

Beautiful bright sun today and I have been shooting a whole bunch of 10-meter paper targets, just to make up for last days. I love it when the sun is so bright it blocks a part of my vision to shoot :cool: , but we do have an answer for that. Hope everybody gets some much needed sun this weekend.

ThomasT

Reactions: maxtrouble
Pretty darn cold around the country and Poxatony Phil saw his shadow so six more weeks of winter. The bastard! I always look forward to mushroom hunting in the springtime. What do you look forward to in the springtime?

I just improvise, adapt and overcome lol a little propane heater and some fireball whiskey warms ya right up while shooting 😁

F159D368-D446-478F-B225-D4ADA4940797.jpeg

Hello everyone,

After a solid week of rain and cold weather today is bright sunshine and very comfortable mid 60's. So I set up my outdoor 10-meter range and proceed to shoot a whole bunch of paper targets, and does this feel ever so good. Shot quite a few various targets and was lucky enough to shoot several perfect scores like the attached photo. I could have shot -10's and it would not have mattered one bit, just to be shooting out side in the sun and hearing the Crows fuss at me is all that counts.

ThomasT
FX Crown Target #2 ~ 02032023.jpg

Hello everyone,

After a solid week of rain and cold weather today is bright sunshine and very comfortable mid 60's. So I set up my outdoor 10-meter range and proceed to shoot a whole bunch of paper targets, and does this feel ever so good. Shot quite a few various targets and was lucky enough to shoot several perfect scores like the attached photo. I could have shot -10's and it would not have mattered one bit, just to be shooting out side in the sun and hearing the Crows fuss at me is all that counts.

ThomasT
View attachment 329294
Very nice shooting Thomas.

Pretty darn cold around the country and Poxatony Phil saw his shadow so six more weeks of winter. The bastard! I always look forward to mushroom hunting in the springtime. What do you look forward to in the springtime?

I'm looking forward to opening up a new sampling area on my gold claim and finishing up the tailings that I have left over. I'm also going to build an old school one room cabin out of existing materials. I plan to drop the trees in the spring and then go from there. I would also like to attend a ft match, and of course, work.

Are they the magic kind? :D
Screen Shot 2023-03-10 at 8.24.20 AM.jpg

I wanna go to Idaho to mine gold and build a cabin with ToddGeddes63, lol!

Actually, looking forward to getting back out and relaxing on the California Delta, nearby lakes and doing some ATV riding in the Sierras. Oh yea, and bringing our air guns with us! It'll be open season on tin cans and spinners!
I'd be glad to have you! If you ever get this way look me up.

Reactions: maxtrouble