• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

The Pellet Shop?

So you bought something you didn’t understand, didn’t use it properly, tried to blame the vendor for that, damaged it, tried to hide the damage, and then complain here because the vendor didn’t feel like absorbing the cost of your little experiment?

I salute the pellet shop for not having a system where they make themselves or their customers absorb the costs of goofballs who don’t want to pay for their own mistakes.

@Doopdog the problem is you have never told your side of the story logically and in detail. You say they only told the part that made them look good, but then didn't add the missing parts.

Creating an account for the purpose of saying something bad about a person or company without logically laying out the reasons gives others no ability to support your vendetta.

Does that look like Over $230 of damages to anybody? That's what it cost me with shipping included to get what little refund I did get for a unusable gun.
Who wants a gun you have to fight to make it work?
I told them to send back the moderator if they were charging me for it which they did not .
Do not expect a fair refund from the pellet shop its all good for them and to bad for the customer.
They are not telling the whole story they are only telling you what befits them to look good .
Anyway you decide if that's worth $230 dollars of your money ?
I do not need anything from anyone here at this forum I am only warning people unlike the Pellet shop they need your business so of course they will make it look good for them to sum it all up I paid a little over $230.00 USA dollars to get nothing in return.
Sound good to you then go for it

So did you just admit that you sent back damaged items? I don’t see you mentioning that in your previous posts when you were very sure that you sent back everything in original condition…

Again if you’re going to lie, make sure it’s not a lie that can be easily proven. Your order was $698, 25% of that is $174.50, that’s the amount we withheld. You paid about $32-33 to return that (it shows on your shipping label the cost you paid) Together that $207-208, not sure where the “over $230” came from.

As I mentioned in the email to you and I will gladly break the cost down again just so the public doesn’t think we are “unfair”.

The 25% or $174.50 Helps us recoup some of the losses including…
-the cost of the bank fee we incur to take your order that is non refundable. $35
-The free shipping you received on your order $30
-the scratched shroud $45
-the dinged donnyFl moderator & adapter $100
-the gun that is sitting there that IF we were to resell it would be 15-20% off retail since it’s a used gun $75-$99

That’s already $200 +

Why would we give you the moderator ? Did you pay for it ? No. The moderator/adapter package is $99. If we gave you the moderator/adapter that means we would have $74.50 left to recoup the losses.

That $74.50 would cover the bank fee and shipping. What about the damaged shroud ? Or the other 15-20% loss we take on a gun that’s used?

We didn’t damage the shroud, we didn’t damage the moderator, we didn’t damage the adapter and we didn’t lie about it and try to cover it up with paint.

We have already explained all this to you via email previously. Again if you’re going to post lies make sure it’s lies that aren’t easily proven.

To everyone else

Honestly we’re very fair, ask some of the customers that have purchased guns from us. They have accidentally dropped their guns and broken parts (such as the folding stock) and what do we do? We send a replacement one out for free covering the shipping cost as well even when it’s user error. Customers have damaged magazines by forgetting to close the bolt on their guns, again we send one out for free covering the shipping cost as well. Customers come to us when their original dealers don’t answer their calls and what do we do? Send out the parts they need and again, cover the shipping cost as well. We try to be as fair as possible and want to make sure everyone is happy. All we ask is be honest and be truthful, don’t pull some shady tactics such as this.

Happy 4th of July.

Last edited:
@thepelletshop I literally have no dog in this fight, but you have articulated your side of the story clearly. You appear to be transparent, while not divulging copies of communications between you and your disgruntled customer. As a consumer and member here I’ve read enough to draw a probable conclusion affecting how I view your business. I’m sure I’m not the only one. Thanks for the input and clarity here.