The Ataman AP16 twins

Sorry... Not sorry? 😆 A silver standard for sale on ebay just sold for $700...

Yupp. Exactly my point. Detrimental to a wallet with limited income....

And 30% off new price doesn't seem to be such a bargain — for a used product without warranty (but airgun prices have gone haywire, so yeah, 700 is an untypical low price).

Fun to look at these, though, so pretty!👍🏼

Matthias

Ah yes...the holographic sights !

I bought an Eotech some time back. I wasn't that thrilled with it. As with many people, I wasn't thrilled with the reticle view.

THEN...I watched a video about the Eotech's what they are, and how they work, and the shooters responsibility in its use.
I now have two of them, and a whole new appreciation for them. They are an acquired taste, and as I found, most of us need some education about them.
And even though, many of the video's of them denounce the green Eotech reticle, I actually like the green better than the more standard red.

The red one is on my Lelya 2 and the green one is on my Taipan Compact (though I may move it to a more used gun).

Mrmetals -

Just a note, my most favorite Holosun is, by far, the HE530c GR (green). The body is titanium, short and VERY solid, built like a proverbial brick. I watched two torture tests on the HE530. They both beat the "stuff" out of it. and it came back shining. And for some reason, I see the reticle a "little" clearer than the rest (!) of my Holosun collection. They also come with a "quick disconnect" for the attachment to the rail, and for what it's worth an anti-glare piece for the front lens.
With the solar cells on the top, if the battery dies, the solar cells keep the sight working as long as there is light to be picked up.

Mike

Last edited: