Skout Skout / EPOCH / Who's "All In?”

Beautiful gun, but I absolutely can’t stand the “booting up-Welcome to the Epoch experience” it just sounds like a $20 gun out of target and the basic LCD display and guns grip just don’t match the rest of the gun. The rest of the gun looks top notch and that’s my only complaint
You can silence the audio / voice .... it is great to get a narrative early on as you learn the rifles operation, once figured out shut the voice off and enjoy as you would any other PCP rifle.

I made a clevis anchor for under the butt. Then use a shoulder strap that has an open loop at other end securely going over the bottle.
While yes a tad bulky / heavy, it shoulder carries just fine.

n.jpg

I'm all in now.
I have the Epoch in .30 with the 35" barrel. I was just out shooting steel spinners in the backyard at 52 yards with a slight breeze.
I wasn't just hitting the steel spinners, but choosing where on the spinners it would hit.
So I decided to put 4 shots on paper.
.30 cal pellet, .375 hole.
JSB 44.75 at about 915 FPS.
I am digging this gun.
FWIW the Epoch with 35" barrel is a much quieter (no aftermarket moderator needed) and tame rifle compared to the rifle with the 25" barrel (Moderator needed for backyard use IMO)
IMG_0565.jpg