Short on details.. but supposedly Theoben is back.

Trust me when I tell you I have a 90's Theoben Rapid 12 MKII. It is as good today as it was back then, and I have recently purchased three Hubens, an FX Impact M3, a Evanix Colud Ultra, On the cheaper side a Dynamic. And a boat anchor called the Hatsan Pile Driver lol. My old Theoben will shoot with the best of them. It is highly modified, I have the once avalible adaptor to install the AA tube, and I made a custom stock and full Carbon Fiber barrel shroud for it. Whisper quiet. I still have the original stock and bottle.

View attachment 434511
I don't question the Theoben quality, I was just wondering if it's essentially the same design as the RAW. As Scott mentioned above, except for the side lever, it is.

I don't question the Theoben quality, I was just wondering if it's essentially the same design as the RAW. As Scott mentioned above, except for the side lever, it is.
Basic layout of Mono blocks internals .. valve, poppet, hammer, regulator, end caps ALL INTERCHANGE @ 80% tho there are small fitment differences making the last 20%. Running changes, true English Non FAC guts to the USA FAC spec's. Even the STOCKS of the Rapid / MFR Theobens swap with Non X RAWS having the RAW cut out for the V fill/gauge manifold & Theo's not. ( Tho can be easily cut in )

Reactions: woogie_man
Love my Theoben mkii and my Dawson Rapid....it is like comparing a 65 mustang to a 2024 electric mustang. Which one is better.....anyone with half a brain cell will say the classic. 😆
Agree. I had an English or two and one of the first 50, #45 made in TN.
I wouldn’t mind a .357 RAW though just for Coyotes or if my state ever opens up Whitetail.