• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

SEEKING ... underlever springer ... project gun ... NIB

Gp get the underlever from Flying Dragons.

+1 hard to beat Mike Melick.

I owe you an apology Johnny. I am sorry. The talk of the B3 is what got me started, I can see that was a bit misleading.

I still think for the same price of a new chicom under lever of ok quality you can beat the pants off it spending the same coin on a “pre-owned” quality weapon.

Hard to beat Flying Dragon if you are in a rush. But at the of the day no matter how accurate and powerful, what kind of tune or work you do, a Chinese springer is still a Chinese springer and fetches a Chinese springer price when you sell, with a few exceptions.

but you probably have this much worked out. Good luck man

I have one of Mike's (flyingdragon) XS46U under-levers. It's just gathering dust. Shoots flawlessly, but I'm not an under-lever fan.

xisicoXS46U_withscope001.1616997683.jpg

Video of it in use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9_5UKcCRJI

$200 shipped USA. No scope, bipod etc. All original otherwise.

Frank in Oregon
[email protected]
google voice 503-567-9567 (text is best)

Gp get the underlever from Flying Dragons.

+1 hard to beat Mike Melick.

I owe you an apology Johnny. I am sorry. The talk of the B3 is what got me started, I can see that was a bit misleading.

I still think for the same price of a new chicom under lever of ok quality you can beat the pants off it spending the same coin on a “pre-owned” quality weapon.

Hard to beat Flying Dragon if you are in a rush. But at the of the day no matter how accurate and powerful, what kind of tune or work you do, a Chinese springer is still a Chinese springer and fetches a Chinese springer price when you sell, with a few exceptions.

but you probably have this much worked out. Good luck man

Howdy Bryan,

I just bought, and am now shooting, a mint condition Diana 52 and loving it.

I kinda forgot what springers are like, I'll adapt. The build quality looks to be something to be proud of owning.

TODAY there is a BugBuster 3-9 x 32 on it. If I can hold onto the beast it's gonna be a one holer and is so far. Gotta re-train on shooting this powerplant.

Coming back to this oldish thread. Got a couple B3s recently from a shop in Poland for around 50 EUR apiece + shipping. One in .177 and another in.22.

Exhilarating little buggers, love them more than my PCPs. Accurate at 25 yds. The trigger is a predictable two-stage, light too after some polishing. The open sights are good as long as you shim the rear one to level it (factory droop to the right). Still, slapped a 4*32 Chinese Walther compact scope on with a cheapo offset mount. Hard to beat, I use them for varmint control in buildings/under roofs because they do not damage the backstop.

You need to put in some elbow grease to make them shine. Polish the spring ends, lube, tighten the screws. Strip, stain and oil the poplar stock which now remarkably looks like walnut. 

IMG_20210421_003645.1620255918.jpg
IMG_20210421_003746.1620256220.jpg

🐦

Reactions: SgtOutlaw76
I don’t know I have 2 one is a b3-2 the other is newer with a safety,I just got the older one working with a trigger kit it cost me $5,however the other has served me well enough on vermin that I need not spend a couple hundred on “a really quality ones”the Chinese crap works quite well with 1/2” groups at 30 -40 feet.and cost me $25 many years ago.hell on squirrels and barn rats.

They were Industry Brand from China those crappy deformed oxidized reject Chinese cheapie pellets in those white plastic screw containers with green sticker labels for 99 cents for 200 from Compasseco (Pre Pyramid Air company). I believe Compassrco then Airgun Express then came Pyramid. Industry- Tech force was the brand.
Compassco FTW!! I had a few industry brands a back in the day The under lever was accurate in .22

Tech Force was the nicest $hitty Chinese springers back in the day that shot terrible.

Of course with the exception of their Tech Force FWB 65 (SS2), FWB300s (BS4) and TX200 (B40) clones that were super accurate. Then the B26-2 HW95-R9 with thumhole stock and B21 RWS 48-52 clones were good too. So were the B50 and B51 PCP clones of the Daystate Huntsman.
Agreed. The b21 and b19 were probably the first two air guns I ever tuned. My side lever b21 was really accurate. I remember I got lucky and found one at a dicks sporting goods and couldn’t believe it. At that same time my step dad bought the actual Dana side lever and mine was more accurate but I think he had me beat in fps.

Agreed. The b21 and b19 were probably the first two air guns I ever tuned. My side lever b21 was really accurate. I remember I got lucky and found one at a dicks sporting goods and couldn’t believe it. At that same time my step dad bought the actual Dana side lever and mine was more accurate but I think he had me beat in fps.
Had a b21. This side lever was actually accurate. I experienced the same thing.

These were guns many of us experienced in our infancy of airguning. Just the number of styles of rilfes , crude and rudimentary as they were , were also enticing

Reactions: 270windude
I just picked up the Cummins industrial tool B3 - F in .177. It’s the underleaver with the rear sight mounted on the receiver dove tail. I do know how old it actually is. I’ll call it New Old Stock. Because it was still in the original box.
I have not had much of a chance to shoot it. It’s dark when I get home and I can’t see the rear sight with my old eyes and dimly lit basement 😂. I got scope rings on order. And I’ll put a bug buster scope on it. The trigger seems surprisingly good. But the stock fitment is terrible. I’ll be making bushings for the two forend screws and a pillar bushing for the rear stock screw. It should be a fun little project.