RAW moderator replacement?

Thanks Spiral.

And just for the sake of clarity, the "known issue" I was referring to was the inefficiency.

The RAW platform wastes air when firing, due to repeated hammer bounce. That's why they are loud and have somewhat lower shot counts per fill.

After the hammer bounce has been arrested with a SSG, much quieter - 50% or more shots per fill😉

I just purchased an HM 1000x and it came with the big moderator (not offset). I want to remove it completely. I can get the end piece (actual sound dampener) and the tube off but I can remove the piece with the 2 set screws. Any suggestions? Bob

Remove set-screws ... if needed, heat the piece where it's contacting the barrel with propane torch - I didn't use MAP gas.

I was able to pound off with a wood stick and dead blow hammer. Heat softens the loctite used to secure.

The old Theoben Evolution with Vortex add on works extremely well for their size. Ask Martin if he can do one 4u.

Or AZ is THE BEST if you need it ABSOLUTELY MOUSEFART QUIET near silent but you out of your gun more than 6-12 months.

Or contact Stoti for Neil Clagues version not silent like AZ but its way quicker.

Second thought not the best idea to go with an AZ version because its too damn quiet makes you think you dryfiring the gun with zero air in it making it extremely dangerous IMHO. Plus you always paranoid the gun broken all the time thinking its got no power due to lack of sound when shot.
How do I contact AZ ? and does he need the whole air rifle sent to him?