paypal is dead to me.

I humbly submit the rebirth of a very old Elmore city Oklahoma bank that's rolling out as OLD GLORY BANK in 2023.
For now, at least, the bank will operate virtually in the manner to which most of us are accustomed: through a website, a cellular phone app, and an established network of 37,000 (free) ATMs across the country with the usual array of credit cards, ATM cards, and so forth. Plans are to expand to include an ever-widening array of financial services once established.
That might well include something similar to PAYPAL, but without their problems. :p:D:ROFLMAO::)
They plan to roll out slowly & carefully, starting Nov. 17, seeking to be fully up and running in the first quarter of 2023.
You may reserve now on their website: oldglorybank.com

At some point we the people have to stop supporting companies that do not share our values.

I have never had a problem with paypal either. Paypal is dead to me as well.
I hear you. I am weeding out the companies I do business with. A bunch lost my business when they pulled there advertising $ from Twitter after Elon took over. Screw those Commie Companies.

I hear you. I am weeding out the companies I do business with. A bunch lost my business when they pulled there advertising $ from Twitter after Elon took over. Screw those Commie Companies.
We also need to un-program ourselves from things like PP where it happens immediately. As soon as the PP debacle was announced I shut down my PP account. I do personal check, cash or USPS money order for both buying and selling. Unless I’m buying a heart or a kidney for myself, I can wait. People I have dealt with have been very accepting of my request for these old school payment methods. I remember when I was a kid in the 60’s mailing cash to Cabela’s and LL Bean for outdoor items. Part of the fun was waiting.