• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Only a few weeks into the game!

"Magikhands"I'm surprised that after only a few weeks into the game you repeatedly the same names. Tuned by Ernest. Guns from Tony, Charlie and Brian. All things air "Joe B." and yes he sells guns too. Night vision from Rolaids bench (Rolland). DonnyFL moderators. Who else am I missing?
........You just now need a large bank account. 

LOL. I have an airgun water tank-piggy bank. My rules are all silver coins go in the tank no matter what i have every day. If i have 3dollar bills in my wallet/pocket it goes in the tank also. If more than 3 it stays where it is. Sounds dumb but it adds up fast instead of being spent on junk. I have bought quite a bit of airgun products that way.

i like it critahitta ,,like to see the tank bank ,,,maybe you can post in off topics ,,,theres reason why you get some of the same names EARNEST tuning cause he stands by his work ,his vids are great ,and he knows his stuff,his tunes and mods are top notch ,,,ive talked to charlie a few times at GEORGIA airguns another stand tall guy does superior work BRIAN FROM EDGUN top notch Knowledge on edgun unsurpassed DONNIE FLA i hear you cant beat his product ,,,fast to respond and a gentleman ,joe b made in USA is all i have to say,,,i think this is what you are getting at,,,as our spo/bby sport hobby grows so does the room for more tuners suppliers mod men which is a benefit to all ,,,,pat

Sonny.... Hynzie caught what I was talking about for the most part. My last major hobby was/is fishing and there just never was a boat motor tuner that everyone on the whole forum knew. There was not 1 or even 10 different people that you heard about selling st.croix rods. If you heard about a sale it was cabelas or bass pro not a name as as apposed to here it is "Tony" is getting in Veterans at the end of the month not Talon Tunes and everyone just knows who that is. The world of air gunning seems more personal I guess. I was asking at the end if there was more major players that are repeatedly talked about that I had not included. Other than Talon Tunes Tony, Ernest Rowe Tuner, Joe B Expertair, Brian Edgun West, Charlie Georgia air guns, DonnyFL moderator maker, Rolland (Rolaids Bench) night vision. What big names am I missing?

lol it never ends welcome my friend to the abyss ,,,you need tremendous will power to say i got what i need and only pellets from here on out ...i tried that now in the last 8 months and 15 k later im still sinking into the abyss,, i havent chased something like this since i chased the wife over 30 years ago ,,im haven fun,,im working ot to do it and take $ 100 a week,,, wife gets the rest,,, every co i have bought guns from allow me to make monthly payments... and when gun is paid they ship,, i have a wildcat. impact. and 2 RAW HMX and compressor and tank,,all bought new except the IMPACT bought from bro in law ... there others tuners mod men out there,,,,if i buy i try to stay close to UTAH AIR GEORGIA AIR AND AIR GUN DEPOT ALL HAVE TREATED ME WELL,, im not sure of everybody ,,learning daily good luck magik