I have found myself reading through a number of pages on this forum, so decided it would be a good idea to join.
I am over on the Eastern side of the pond, based in Robin Hood's home town of Nottingham. 🇬🇧
Currently got 25 airguns, mainly pistols with a mixture of 'traditional' airguns and replicas.
My most recent addition is a very nice Predom Lucznik spring pistol that I am planning on tweaking by knocking some of the rough edges off it and fitting a new spring and guides to tame the torquing from the firing cycle.
View attachment 341028
I love working on airguns as much as shooting them! 😁
Nice one! Didn’t realise you had so many airguns or that we were quite so close (Grantham). Only own five rifles (one is a project), plus six pistols and starting to get grief from the wife now about where I’m going to store any more.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Here is another of my recent purchases, it is a bit underpowered, but I am trying to remedy it with some online advice from a guy who has 'fixed' their FAS 6004, which has the same power plant.

It is very nicely made though, and is a pleasure to shoot, I just want it to punch round holes in the targets.
The MV is around 335 fps, so after 10m of flight what little bit of get-up-and-go it had has more or less got-up-and-gone... 😕

But it IS very nicely made! 😁

View attachment 341436View attachment 341437

Cool looking pistol 😋😎

Reactions: Modski66