New TX200 Released?

This would be my ideal too. A quality under-lever that weighed 7-8lbs and shot 8-10gr pellets at 11-12fpe. As much as I like my hw97k, and in spite of its stellar accuracy, it is a pig to carry in the woods for any length of time. Thank goodness for the hw50s, which hits the sweet spot for break barrels.
R
Diana offered the 430L a while back. It was Slim and light for an under lever.

-Marty

This would be my ideal too. A quality under-lever that weighed 7-8lbs and shot 8-10gr pellets at 11-12fpe. As much as I like my hw97k, and in spite of its stellar accuracy, it is a pig to carry in the woods for any length of time. Thank goodness for the hw50s, which hits the sweet spot for break barrels.
R
HW95, Theoben Siroccos, Webley Tomahawks, Vulcan, and Stingray, BSA Mercury Challenger, HW50, FWB124 all fit in that category (or lighter) except some are magnum. That's why I love carrying and shooting them. Near '97accuracy some of them too. I don't mind shooting a rifle that's a little lively either

Do my eyes deceive me? Three new adjustable stocks for the TX! Looking pretty nice 😊

Check it out:

-Marty
I like that new stock option 😃😃

Do my eyes deceive me? Three new adjustable stocks for the TX! Looking pretty nice 😊

Check it out:

-Marty
Very nice

I find the look is more streamlined, cosmetically its fine, but I like to see more improvement in weight as it is called ultimate, i believe if they introduce a titanium tube off course higher price comes with it, but i think people will appreciate it more with the lighter weight and it would take it to another level in terms of top tier springer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1BadDart

Check it out:

-Marty
I like having more of a selection. I hope they continue with the walnut option though. If I was to pick one I would pick this one since I already have the walnut options.

1683377924756.jpeg

I might get a stock if they don't cost a king's ransom. I know it's wishful thinking. I just went from no TX200s to getting two last month. I'm a LH shooter and both are RH stocks.
lefty here too , i hate the fact MFG.'s charge more for a lefty stock. at least TX200 are total lefty , loading port too, now that i can see more money as it is manufactured Lefty gun not just stock change.

I know opinions are like a-holes... but I've been steadily selling all my springers and actually sold two TX200's thinking I would keep my 97 blue laminate... that new TX lam really has me reconsidering. Loving the looks of it. I'm sure they wont be giving those things away though so I'll need to see what they are asking for them, but I see one in my future.

Reactions: SoCalAirrifles
I like having more of a selection. I hope they continue with the walnut option though. If I was to pick one I would pick this one since I already have the walnut options.

View attachment 354097
I wonder why they didn’t do the same for the ProSport. The Walnut is great too but it’s nice to have the additional choice.

-Marty

Reactions: oaks1450