NEW Air Venturi Avenger Regulated PCP - Ultimate Owner/Tuning Guide!!

The Air Venturi Avenger gen 1 is actually the Gen 2 of the Nova Vista Leviathan (marketed overseas as the V2 of the original Nova Vista), so its not a new gun or a "Gen 1" of anything, its just a "re-wrap" of the original Nova Vista. I see this quite a bit in the fireworks business, good products are often re-wrapped with a different name and sold as a "new" or as a different product than it actually is. Attention all "Avenger" owners, go to AOA and purchase the Nova Vista trigger screw upgrade kit, it fits the "Avenger" because its the same gun, I have 2 Nova's and two Nova Leviathans (Avengers) and the trigger screw kit is a big upgrade over stock. I shot an Avenger /Leviathan at the Great Lakes Invitational 25M bench rest contest last weekend that had a trigger job that you all would love, one of the Baker Airgun guys brought it up to the competition, someone he knows modifies the sear and does some polishing so I'm in the process of trying to get this guy to do my guns, if he ever goes in business I believe he would have work all winter as the trigger on this gun was really nice. FYI-For plastic stock guns use "Dynamat" or audio soundproofing for the inside of your butt stock and forearm, put some felt inside the butt stock and it will eliminate the "front heavy" feel and deaden the plastic feel, trust me it makes a big difference. Also get the Donny adaptor that goes into the shroud and look for the O-ring delete kit from James, his channel is All About Airguns, he now has a pellet probe also.