Mods for Benjamin Bulldog

Hi Joey There is a guy on AGN that is building a suppressor for the bulldog but If I understand its not ready yet, I have been told that you can adjust the spring tension to increase power or lower power and increase shots not real sure what it will do for accuracy doing so.
I get about 10 good shots with mine as it sets so I am fairly happy with that.
I will see if I can find the posts about the bulldog suppressor it is fairly recent check for something along the lines of bulldog bullet tests

I got a question for you bulldog people?
Will the stock gun shoot quarter size groups at 50 yards , Light pellet or heavy pellet does not matter to me as the size of the pellet is 357 right?
I have seen some second hand guns going pretty cheap? Would I be buying into problems, are they pretty easy to work on like a Marauder?
It seem like the after market may be catching up to the gun with the depinger that I read about. And the LDC.
Just kind of testing the waters ,
Really would like to hear some feed back from people that, Have them or had them
Mike

"sound suppression, increase shot count, additional power"

Sound, doesn't need it for me and I have hyperacusis which many airguns bother. And just my thought on sound reduction would be a well designed air stripper , the shroud does have MASSIVE volume but NO redirecting of air flow, make it function as a reflex style and it would be very quite. I think? With Nosler's the ping is louder than the shot ( naturally hitting the target is louder ), if using JSB it does have a crack- breaking sound barrier but I haven't chronyed yet.

It does have some hammer spring adjustment. For a slight power increase it is simple to remove the transfer port sleeve/restrictor.

increase shot count, additional power" never go together.

And, yes it will shoot quarter sized groups at 50 yards, certainly NOT for ten ( 10 ) shots though.

John

Hey Matt I just bought some barrel supports for my bulldog from you. The parts came on time and look great. For those that dont know they are made from a 3d printer looks like but real precise and shiny not a cheap 3d printer im guessing. Anyway this message was to say thanks but also to vouch that my parts look great and came within a week.I also got the single shot tray that has a company logo. It looks sharp. Right on man I cant wait to void my new warranty ?