N/A Low power springer on a budget

Lizards!! get a cat, even a BB gun would work, come on Lizards are easy to kill, though I would never kill one again...
Lizards problems, my goodness, problem with a BBgun is the balls rickoshay,so they are out,a cat is the best way.
A lizard problem is something I never have heard of. What damage can a lizard do, they eat bugs.
I don't condone killing lizards,but if you must ,shot them between the eyes:eek:,for this you need good shot placement ,so you need to get an accurate pellet gun of very low power.,CO2 works....Take what I said with a grain of salt,hey what about those salt shooters?

I’ve been following the Cometas on a UK site and was impressed enough with what they were saying to order a 400 series for my future SIL for Xmas. Looking forward to testing it out over the holidays. From what I’ve read the 220 and 400 series triggers are similar. I’d think a 220 Cometa would be great for small pests.

Lizards!! get a cat, even a BB gun would work, come on Lizards are easy to kill, though I would never kill one again...
Lizards problems, my goodness, problem with a BBgun is the balls rickoshay,so they are out,a cat is the best way.
A lizard problem is something I never have heard of. What damage can a lizard do, they eat bugs.
I don't condone killing lizards,but if you must ,shot them between the eyes:eek:,for this you need good shot placement ,so you need to get an accurate pellet gun of very low power.,CO2 works....Take what I said with a grain of salt,hey what about those salt shooters?
He does say they’re invasive. Non-native wildlife may not seem harmful, but it usually is.

They poop all over the pool deck. 177 will do the trick and he’s worried about his neighbors hearing. The Cometas looks really good. He might like the M853 and I can buy another from CMP. I wish there was a manufacturer that still had some love for the single stoke pneumatic.
An SSP would be nice too. Never much cared for the whole multipump thing but they do give you some decent power. I just much rather crack a break barrel once than clack away at a multi pump to get one shot off

Reactions: bustachip