June Candy - Target Shooting Challenge

So I shot the candy right out of her hand!
I just about shot her head off though the shot before! 😲

Same 32 yards PP750 .177 single load for the shots.

20230625_191818.jpg

Allen

Nice to see you and Fly back in the action @LessMundane! Excellent custom target stand, as always!! (y)

Was Fly shooting peanut, and you shooting chocolate? :unsure:
Thanks for the kind remarks. I made an edit to add some detail. Truth be known... I was arranging colors more than flavors.

Pics or it didn’t happen! 😆Got a video today on the scope cam aka 1 1/4 rubber tube wit a pvc cap and phone case mounted to it. Not the best but first try
Did mine , had to shoot two skittles 2x couldn’t bear seeing them laugh at me lol
Steyr LG 110 hp
Busnnell elite 4200 if memory serves me correctly.
Bipod on front no rear support at 30 yds.
My first time doing the monthly shoot

I just couldn't help myself!! Watching all of you guys annihilating M&M's made me have to try, so here is my second entry for this month...sneaking one in:

Six shots, six M&M's and six glow sticks. This was a lot of fun, but I really wish you could have seen the "stars". @iAMzehTOASTY1 mentioned this phenomenon in the water, but this was really awesome just on the ground. Of course, as @Hateful McNasty mentioned, these aren't awesome for the environment, so I will keep these submissions to a minimum, but I hope you enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Hopefully I am not suffering from the same "upload omen" as my other airgun brothers. Here is my only entry for this month:

I suspect that I was taking away my own chance of winning by submitting so many entries, so this is my only one for this month. It sucks that my first recording got corrupted and couldn't be recovered, but I shot all six shots at just the bottle with the glow stick inside. I only hit the upper left Necco in this scenario. I had to put a light on it so I could see something other than shadows, and that is what you get to see here.

I have never shot any Zan slugs yet, but would love to try. I hope that this entry will put me in the running to be the Champion again!...as long as @.20calguy doesn't whip out his pistol again and whip the 😲 out of me.

Holding my breath....🤞
I for one love the additional challenge created by a moving target.
Nicely done!

Okay looks like Atn (probably me) can't focus that well at that magnification. Plus I need to update the time and date too!

Looks like the uploaded version is not playing.

Apparently there was one more that I could not see. 😅

You are doing great Skeeterhawk!

Allen
Awesome shooting and sharing!

Here's my first ever monthly challenge entry.Tic Tacs at 20 yards with the avenger. Really glad that the target dropped after the last shot and not before it

Man, those tic tacs didn't stand a chance!
When I saw the target drop I thought "Even the target quit!"
Awesome shooting and quick too!

Last edited: