I'll show you mine you show me yours. Taipan Veteran photos

Mine is .25, there is only one size offered. They work very well.

Oh wow , i figured they had multiple diameters like the .22, thanks!

.25 long
Donnyfl koi
Speed dialer
Plenum
Heavy spring
Huma reg
Element titan
Element 34mm rings
Jsb 34gr @ 960fps

My favorite gun Ive owned so far!

F01AC349-80C0-4F36-86CB-E472883B48C7.jpeg

:) Timing. I didn't know about this thread until now. I literally shot my .22 long for the first time in, well -- quite some time. Readers digest - it had a slow'ish leak and I finally got around to replacing what I thought might be the most likely culprits - filler port and reg o-rings. It seems to be holding air again.

.22 long, mostly OEM except for heavier hammer spring, huma reg and the add-on plenum. It ~loves~ 23g H&N slugs (.217's) at 920-925 - stacks 'em and is pretty good on shot count - 40'ish per 250 bar fill. As you all know - stupid quiet - no add on moderator required. Blackhound 6-24 scope, accutac bipod. Again - timing. Picture was literally taken today after testing out out post re-build after replacing the o-rings. I'm known locally as "the pellet gun guy" and sometimes post my little pew pew stories on my fb feed and that is where I actually (originally) posted this pic relating to the locals how stupidly accurate and reliable this thing is. :) Link here if curious.

taipan-22.jpg

I recently picked up this .22 Long from a member on here. Speed dial is the only upgrade though I'm waiting for a HUMA regulator to arrive. The trigger is the best I've ever experienced. An absolute laser out to the 50 meters that I've been shooting the Hades @ around 900 fps so far. The STO Falx moderator on top of an already stealthy baffle system makes this thing absolutely the quietest air rifle I've ever shot.

Reactions: maxtrouble
D2E37968-5F97-49E8-9D77-A9A8C3B5FC8D.jpeg
E0104580-A904-4795-94F7-97CE2714D256.jpeg

Took the taipan long out for a hot date. It took two shots to zero at 30 meters and then I accomplished the two best 5 shot groups at 50 meters that I’ve ever achieved! I can easily cover both groups with a dime. Ridiculous….22 JSB Hades @ 920 fps muzzle velocity with HUMA reg at 115 bar. The Hades are lasers and hit with authority out to 60 meters excepting gusty winds. I tried a few groups at 70 meters they opened up to about an inch.

tempImageV5iWS1.jpg

Not the best picture but...my .22 Taipan Long "Sniper"...
-700mm cz barrel
-dual power plenum
-carbon fiber tensioner w/ KOI moderator(only a few inches longer than the factory Long, and I can remove the moderator leaving the 1/2x20 cap as the tensioner nut)
-upgraded hammer spring
-HUMA reg
-DonnyFL speed dialer

With the reg set around 135 bar it pushed the 22 grain FX Hybrids to 1050ish which was too fast for my liking. At the same reg setting it's pushing the 24.8 NSA's to just under 1000, perfect. I've turned it down to about 950 and it feels great at 50 fpe. Now to test the .2165, .217, ad .2175 for best accuracy.

Taipan.jpg

taipan crown.jpg

.22 Long I recently acquired. Power Plenum was installed when I bought it. I faced .100" off the muzzle and recrowned the barrel and have it shooting 18gr JSBs at 900fps.

Impressive build quality, probably the most solid PCP I've ever handled. It's accurate as hell, quiet, efficient, and just works without fuss or question.

Hate to admit how much I like it. Other than the rear cocking and nowhere to get a good cheek weld....but that's tradeoffs I guess.

View attachment 322406
View attachment 322408

.22 Long I recently acquired. Power Plenum was installed when I bought it. I faced .100" off the muzzle and recrowned the barrel and have it shooting 18gr JSBs at 900fps.

Impressive build quality, probably the most solid PCP I've ever handled. It's accurate as hell, quiet, efficient, and just works without fuss or question.

Hate to admit how much I like it. Other than the rear cocking and nowhere to get a good cheek weld....but that's tradeoffs I guess.
Get yourself some aftermarket 3d printed cheek pieces…well worth it.

Yep. Yep. And yep.

Played with my Long a bit today. Swapped out the 23 inch unchoked 12 land and groove LW barrel for 28inch 3 land and groove TJ barrel I got from THammer a while back.

Been slowly working on the barrel here and there, trying to get it to shoot to my expectations. May have had a bit of a breakthrough this evening but need another couple sessions to confirm.

LOOOOONG!!!

1000001357.jpg