I just received a new Kalibrgun Cricket Standard .22

I have owned a couple of PCP rifle including Fx & Daystate before I just bought Fx Wildcat .25 last year and I realize Bullpup PCP is better for me due to hunting (I’m a small guy ^^). I was looking for a Bullpup PCP in 22 cal due to backyard shooting. After a year saving, I decided to get a Kalibrgun Cricket Standard .22 and it was in front of my door yesterday. Before going to work, I filled my Cricket to 220 bars and took a couple of shots (2 mags) through a chronograph to see what happens. I will do deeply testing this weekend.
1. JSB Exact 15.89 (14 shots): 930 FPS (Low: 928, High: 931)
2. JSB Heavy 18.13 (14 shoots): 890 FPS (Low: 887, High: 895)
Which JSB and how many FPS is recommended for Cricket .22? Is 930 FPS too fast for Cricket?
I don’t have any experience with Kalibrgun, so any advice will be great ^^
Thanks 

I’d say your speed is right were it should be to use either of the two pellets you mentioned. I bet it will be accurate with both the 16 and 18 grain JSB’s. You may want to use the 18’s for slightly better wind bucking but test and use what you like best. 930 isn’t too fast for some barrels. Most like anything from 875 to 930 in the Kalibr barrels I’ve used. Enjoy. 

"zx10wall"I’d say your speed is right were it should be to use either of the two pellets you mentioned. I bet it will be accurate with both the 16 and 18 grain JSB’s. You may want to use the 18’s for slightly better wind bucking but test and use what you like best. 930 isn’t too fast for some barrels. Most like anything from 875 to 930 in the Kalibr barrels I’ve used. Enjoy.
I will try going to the range to see how it performs at long range. Thanks

Thank you @intenseaty22 @blackdiesel

890 fps for the 18 grains Heavys is indeed right on the spot. That exact velocity came out best in my test with my CZ barrel :) If I discard the most extreme outlier the following is my result (in meters/second (890fps = 270 m/s)).
This was done with unsorted ammo so the groups can be cleaned up a little with that.

f341eb50beca05e20939d12f8aebb9b8.jpg

e4ad4d2182d565d392f77cc44ea5ea94.jpg

Congratulations on your ownership of a Cricket. It is an excellent rifle, and just like most high-end guns it will hit whatever the shooter aims it at provided he or she has the skill. In my experience, my .22 Cricket will shoot the JSB Express (14.3 gr.), Jumbo (15.89 gr.), and Jumbo Heavy (18 gr.) at any speed from a minimum of 510 FPS (I've never went lower than this) to a maximum of 915 FPS (I've never went higher than this) with great precision; the key is finding the right hold and the section on the bottom of the forestock to rest against a surface. Currently, my Cricket is set to produce 8 FPE using JSB Express pellets shooting at 525 FPS. Let me tell you, even at these speeds all the pellets will land on top of each other at 28 yards, which is the maximum distance I shoot in my backyard. They fly so straight that I can see the pellets track along the vertical stadia of the reticle until they hit the point-of-aim or until they fade into the distance.

Reactions: QQ
"airgunnerca"I sent out my Cricket’s shroud to modify and add 1/2x20 UNF thread end cap to it. Don’t get me wrong, Cricket is quite out of the box, but it’s not quite enough for me due to small backyard. After I get the shroud back, let see how quite it is with Huggett and Sumo ... Still waiting zzzz
Sorry I didn’t see your previous comment on this. I got mine from Georgia Airguns and Charlie took care of all that for me. 

"intenseaty22"
"airgunnerca"@broekzwans: Yes, I like JSB Heavy 18.13 because of better wind bucking. 

My Cricket .22 is much louder than Wildcat .25 (Huggett). Is there any options to make Cricket quieter?
I have a .25 DonnyFL Sommo on mine (Mini Carbine .22) absolutely whisper quiet. 

Mine shoots the JSBs 16 with lazer accuracy.
I got my Cricket’s shroud back yesterday. The shroud was modified adding 1/2x20 UNF thread. The Cricket is now much quieter with Huggett or Sumo. However, with Sumo, I have to unscrew it every time I fill the gun. The fill cover (metal cover surrounding the gauge) couldn’t slide forward enough to access the fill port because it was blocked by Sumo. Finally, I have to use Huggett instead of Sumo.
FYI, my sound testing on Kalibrgun Cricket .22 with Sumo & Huggett (Standard). Sumo is better than Huggett on my Cricket ... ridiculous quiet ...