i got a feeling somebody is gonna buy the farm tonight

Watching in slo-mo provides a good illustration of the problem with “full auto, just because..”. On the plus side, I’ll bet that the bandit disguised as a possum has moved to another zip code and hopefully some of your chickens survived.
if it had of been set right and it hit him he wouldve come up .. the full auto isnt a problem on an airgun, i was anticipating .. the first round out of the blitz will take it out anyway its about 30flbs ..

wow lots of replies! thanx .. god bless it, i pooched the shot on the first attempt AND turns out my culprit is a possum .. i installed a rangefinder earlier in the day and it was set to *crap* .. 8 yards ...when i set up and turned on the scope the possum was right there and in my excitement i failed to range it and overshot bigtime ..oh well, next time .. he will lose lol .. its comin
“No animals were harmed in the production of this film.”

@dizzums Even though you missed, that was actually fun to watch via night vision. Man I don’t think I’ve seen a possum move that fast in a while. I understand how the excitement can cause something like over or under-shooting to occur. You’ll get another shot. Keep us posted. Hope you don’t loose anymore hens in the process.

wow lots of replies! thanx .. god bless it, i pooched the shot on the first attempt AND turns out my culprit is a possum .. i installed a rangefinder earlier in the day and it was set to *crap* .. 8 yards ...when i set up and turned on the scope the possum was right there and in my excitement i failed to range it and overshot bigtime ..oh well, next time .. he will lose lol .. its comin
Lots of quick misses, enjoyed the video. All you need is one good shot, unless there is a pack of possums and coons bum rushing you? Seems a waste of pellets and air. But if you’re having fun, have at it. Am looking forward to your mag dump on the bandit. Those close in shots are the hardest for me and where most of my misses occur.

How do you like your Blitz? Have you dropped any yotes with it?
its a .22 blitz and i dont have yotes around here .. but its a love/hate relationship .. its not a finely crafted and refined gun, its not real accurate maybe 1.5" at 50y, but the firepower on tap is gratifying lol - and quite effective, especially in semi, a lever or a bolt doesnt come close to how fast you can zing followup shots off ..

Reactions: StgSlappy
well possum pie finally made his last mistake .. a beautiful picture perfect take-out this time and under a month if im not mistaken *winks*

20230830_220317.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: N2 Shooter
its a .22 blitz and i dont have yotes around here .. but its a love/hate relationship .. its not a finely crafted and refined gun, its not real accurate maybe 1.5" at 50y, but the firepower on tap is gratifying lol - and quite effective, especially in semi, a lever or a bolt doesnt come close to how fast you can zing followup shots off ..
Yea I have watch a few videos in the .30 and was just wondering how you liked it. Throwing triple taps at yotes on the go sounds fun.

Reactions: dizzums