Help with Break Barrel .177 Multi-Shot rifle

Hello everyone,

I brought the Rifle in the house and adjusted the Trigger’s motion inward in both directions. The first photo shows the huge improvement in the accuracy, a nickle will cover all those holes with the first 10-shots. The second target ( upper left ) I made several adjustments to the Scope for this 10-shots. The third target ( upper right ) a couple more fine adjustments to the scope for this 10-shots. Target four ( lower right ) for the last 10-shots.

A big cold front coming into my area, the wind really picked up and it started to rain so I had to shut down.

I am pleasantly surprised at how well the gun is shooting with now only 100-rounds down the barrel. I have ordered the Trigger Pull adjustment screw from Airgun Detective and cannot wait to see what improvements that will have on this rifle.

Be safe and have a great day,
ThomasT

2Target022222-1A.1645563104.jpg
2Target022222-2A.1645563104.jpg

Reactions: Cvans
Good lookin' guns, shoot well, not expensive, good warranty, and eh, I only have 25Y, and about every air rifle I've owned shoots dime-sized groups at that distance. :/

I really got stretch my range out someday, but eh, 1st world problem. But then I can appreciate one of my finer plinker's abilities I guess.

Me, bottom of the list is anything from Umarex. Friggin' junk falls apart so quickly. Just sold my last one, won't make that mistake a, oh, 20th time! lol

Even the el-cheapo $100 "silent cat" was a better shot than I am.

View attachment 192190
I will say the umarex ruger explorer has been great for me. It is a cheap gun but im guessing its low power is why i havent had any problems so far. Great backyard plinker.

Reactions: pdxFrank