Hatsan Factor Sniper L

It looks to me like the biggest different is the factor rc has a transfer port adjuster, which none of the other factors have. The reg and the hammer spring adjustments look the same.
I will write it as I received a statement from the manufacturer. we currently have a race-wide vacation until the end of the month, we are trying to get the instructions and the exploded diagram ready and published as soon as possible. we will send it to you as soon as it is.

I will write it as I received a statement from the manufacturer. we currently have a race-wide vacation until the end of the month, we are trying to get the instructions and the exploded diagram ready and published as soon as possible. we will send it to you as soon as it is.
Do you work for Hatsan? If so, what do you recommend shooting through the Factor BP in
30 cal? I haven't found anything yet that the gun will group with...

Do you work for Hatsan? If so, what do you recommend shooting through the Factor BP in
30 cal? I haven't found anything yet that the gun will group with...
no i don't do for hatsan. I just had it and tried it. I was personally disappointed by what he said about sniper L and it couldn't achieve that at all. what to shoot with .30 caliber but their barrel should be made for slugs. I had the .25 caliber version and the Zan 2.66g 41grain worked best for me at 50m in 15mm. she liked heavy slugs, so I would try some medium weights in your caliber, but mainly do not set the hammer setting to max, but about the penultimate big line and try before you get a good shot. I would set the regulator around 180-190 bar.

Reactions: stephenst4470
no i don't do for hatsan. I just had it and tried it. I was personally disappointed by what he said about sniper L and it couldn't achieve that at all. what to shoot with .30 caliber but their barrel should be made for slugs. I had the .25 caliber version and the Zan 2.66g 41grain worked best for me at 50m in 15mm. she liked heavy slugs, so I would try some medium weights in your caliber, but mainly do not set the hammer setting to max, but about the penultimate big line and try before you get a good shot. I would set the regulator around 180-190 bar.
Right now I've tried the reg up to 150 and I've put everything from lightweight FX hybrids to 68 gr Javelins through it and it's grouping terrible, like 5 inches at 20 yards bad. I'll turn the reg up and the hammer spring down and try it. I have a feeling that might help, I feel like the valve isn't closing fast enough and dumping a bunch of air behind the projectile... I'm also going to order some .301 Javelins and H&Ns and try them, maybe the bore is a little oversize...

Right now I've tried the reg up to 150 and I've put everything from lightweight FX hybrids to 68 gr Javelins through it and it's grouping terrible, like 5 inches at 20 yards bad. I'll turn the reg up and the hammer spring down and try it. I have a feeling that might help, I feel like the valve isn't closing fast enough and dumping a bunch of air behind the projectile... I'm also going to order some .301 Javelins and H&Ns and try them, maybe the bore is a little oversize...
this is not an air rifle at 20 yards, but at least at . 50 yards and more. in .30 I would rather say 75 yards

That should not affect accuracy that much if at all.

That should not affect accuracy that much if at all.
Yeah I get it, but the spread is so bad at 20, it would miss the backstop at 50 or 100. I'm not a stranger to long range pcps, I have a 700mm 30 cal Dynamic. But this Hatsan just shoots bad so far... It's driving me nuts trying to tune it and find something that it likes.

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
Today my friend shot his after i tweaked it a little and it looks promissing! I wrapped a spong towel on the barrel under the shroud "snug fit" to block the dusty lead air blowing on his his face and closed the shourd vent ports. And shot H&N 40grain .22cal "0.218" @ 945ish FPS Hammer set to MAX and reg pressure @156ish "can't tell exactly with analog guages". groups really well @50 meters and @100 meters! really good results! and we hit some metal frying pans @170 meters "didn't check the grouping at this distance tbh!". on the up comming days we will shoot it more and i will get you some pictures!

*P.S. that was the spong. i will get you the brand later.

16916278581636009060049828950173.jpg

Reactions: Fire012
Push a pellet down the barrel with a wood dowel. If the pellet is noticeably loose when it exits the muzzle, you are not going to get good results. Also inspect the pellet to see what kind of marks are left on it.

FWIW the two .25 cal snow peak barrels I have have fairly rough crowns, but I have not touched them since they both shoot lights out.

Push a pellet down the barrel with a wood dowel. If the pellet is noticeably loose when it exits the muzzle, you are not going to get good results. Also inspect the pellet to see what kind of marks are left on it.

FWIW the two .25 cal snow peak barrels I have have fairly rough crowns, but I have not touched them since they both shoot lights out.
I would have left that one alone if it didn't shoot so bad, but with how it's shooting I figured it couldn't hurt to clean it up.

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas

I'll pull the barrel this weekend and push one through from the breech end and see what it looks like. I've got a 1/4 inch dowel lying around that should work fine. It's a choked barrel, so presumably it should tighten up at the muzzle.,,