Other FX King vs BRK Ghost

I am sorry to hurt your feelings fan boy, just because someone wins certain competition doesn’t mean in anyway that this particular airguns are accurate…😉.

You have to have an accurate airgun to win a world title. I'll pick Fady's ability to shoot accurately with a Ghost over SuperDad with 178 subscribers shooting the JSB MRD 25.39 about 50 fps too slow for a .22 Ghost HP. With the Ghost HP 1:30 twist rate, it shoots the MRD best at around 960 fps. SuperDad said he is shooting the MRD in the Ghost at about 910 to 915 fps. SuperDad hasn't taken into account the Ghost's slower twist rate in his "expert" review.

Fady "is" an expert ;)

Last edited:
@Ray_PR, you seem intent on bashing the Ghost… So what that your Avengers are just as accurate in your opinion. Are they as refined, as solid. Do they ooze the same quality as the BRKs. Hell no would be the answer. The whole “can it shoot slugs?” fad is just that for the majority. Cheap Chinese PCPs are just that… stop your bashing. Super glad you’re loving your Avengers
Well I can’t compare the quality of any of my Avengers with the Ghost because I’ve never had one nor do I plan to buy any either, however the new Avenge-X are more refined than the first gen and the wood stock classic models make them look more expensive than the first gen that came with the hollow plastic black stock. All the people like you who refer to the Avengers as “a cheap Chinese PCP” do so simply to try to justify having to have invested so much money in a airgun that in a range of 100 yards offers the same accuracy as the ones that cost 4 or 5 times more. In fact the new Avenge-X in .25 cal are making sub moa groups at 100 yards with the JSB 33 grains pellets. That’s why I am considering to buy another Avenge-X tuned to shoot exclusively with this heavier 33 grains pellets to avoid having to constantly change the tunning of my other airgun.

Well I can’t compare the quality of any of my Avengers with the Ghost because I’ve never had one nor do I plan to buy any either, however the new Avenge-X are more refined than the first gen and the wood stock classic models make them look more expensive than the first gen that came with the hollow plastic black stock. All the people like you who refer to the Avengers as “a cheap Chinese PCP” do so simply to try to justify having to have invested so much money in a airgun that in a range of 100 yards offers the same accuracy as the ones that cost 4 or 5 times more. In fact the new Avenge-X in .25 cal are making sub moa groups at 100 yards with the JSB 33 grains pellets. That’s why I am considering to buy another Avenge-X tuned to shoot exclusively with this heavier 33 grains pellets to avoid having to constantly change the tunning of my other airgun.
I guess I can’t speak for the others but you shouldn’t really buy a high end gun because you think you are going to gain so much accuracy. I think most in the hobby realize that. I’ve owned two avengers myself and they were totally impressive out to 75-100. They feel cheap as does the shooting experience compared to a high end gun. That’s where your money goes. It’s quality components and construction that will last a lifetime. I doubt the China pcp will deliver that. I’m not knocking the avenger or x at all. They deliver and solidly to a needed spot in the market. Truth is they and high end expensive guns aren’t comparable nor were they ever intended to be. Birds of a completely different feather.

Nor does it mean someone knows about accuracy of a platform from watching fYouTube videos. 😂😂😂 I can assure you that if the ghost has any problems accuracy isn’t one of them.
Others youtubers that also use to review all this airguns have the same opinion about this particular rifle, do a search and you will find them 😉.

You guys are arguing out of ignorance. I have 2 ghosts and they suit me and my shooting and are very accurate with pellets. I have not extensively tested them with slugs but apparently brk thinks they need a slug barrel as they are developing 1. Avenge or x i personally have no experience with but i would not hesitate to recommend 1 to a new or young shooter as I’ve read more than a few positive reviews on them. I do have 2 daystate reveres which i think are among the best looking and shooting air rifles made but not at more modern high power levels. There is a tool for every job and only the user can say how it works for him! Arguing with people about personal preference is a waste of time!

Yes, Ray, people like me, call the Avengers cheap, to “justify having to invest? This is a hobby we buy what we like and can afford. This thread was about the FX King vs. the Ghost. Not the “My Avengers shoot better than your crappy, expensive Ghost” thread. We get it, you love your Avengers, buy some more! A table full of inexpensive Avengers, is just that…. Oh my!🤓🙀🙄🙏

If some people consider that a airgun that cost more than 2K who can’t even shot with slugs it would be a good investment of money that’s your prerogative. A few days back I sold my Kalibrgun cricket II tactical .60 in .22 cal, do you people want to know why? Because even though it was extremely accurate, my others three low budget Avengers one first gen and two others Avenge-X all of them were just as accurate than this much more expensive airgun. The following info is for the op, in my personal opinion the Kalibrgun cricket II tactical .60 should be a better choice over any of this two airguns. There is a European company that sell them a few hundreds dollar less than the price you get here in the states. If you’re interested send me a pm to give you more info.

View attachment 418398

View attachment 418399

View attachment 418400

I definitely agree with you that for pellets you don't need to spend north of $2k at all, avengers indeed are excellent examples confirmed by my own experience. The sad part is the Avenger is also so much easier to tune that most guns cost much much more, they are like the budget FX.

BUT the OP didn't ask for alternative nor mention of budget, OP has an itch and doesn't sound like the itch will be scratched for under $2000. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: cavedweller
Others youtubers that also use to review all this airguns have the same opinion about this particular rifle, do a search and you will find them 😉.
Yes, keep it up based on your personal experiences with the rifle or brand? Keep watching that YouTube. Use your Avengers and be happy… But stop knocking a gun you have never held and have no intention of buying? Yes your Avengers are shooters, that where the comparison between the brands end. The Avengers are simply outclassed in the other aspects of what comprises the total package.

I have 3 buddies with avengers, I honestly hate how cheap they feel. I do like the fact that you can shoot slugs with the avengers, ihave a ghost 25hp. If I wanted to shoot slugs I wouldn’t pick a ghost till barrels are availabl but with pellets it is tough to beat.
I have shot a dynamic(not a king but close) it was setup for 43grain slugs and Raw 25 setup for 33.95 back to back. The raw trigger was better and i grouped better with it, but I only got to shoot a mag out of each.

Kind of off topic, but it is my thread after all.....does the Delta wolf shoot slugs well with the polygon barrel (I assume it's polygon)?
The ghost is basically a mechanical delta what ever you get on 1 you get on the other except electronics. Slugs are a crap shoot but again it would be very easy to have barrels made for them and much more difficult on the fx

Reactions: KodiakJac
The king/Dynamic in .25 and 700mm barrel is a beast out of the box. Mine without any modification besides a quick tune is slinging Altaros 60 grain slugs at 108 fpe. Not sure if ghost can match that level of performance with slugs even if it has a slug barrel.

FX has lift the bar up again for the industry, this was big bore territory not that long ago. If you want to shoot slugs out of box then stick with the King.

Reactions: cra627