• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Impact reg adjustment limitation--->what not to do---->prevent damage orings

Hi guys
Ernest has put a lot of helpful information out there for the airgun guys,his wbsite his great also,ive e mailed ernest a couple of times ,and hes always replied quickly,guys have a good look on ernests website ,hes also got a 10 bucks donation to help with the upkeep of the site,ive donated..
Going back the the reg adjustment screw,if you change the 2 small o rinhs screw it fully back in carefully until it stops then if you turn out anti clockwise 1 full turn it will be quite aways under the 150 bar setting,so you can take it up with the aid of a chrony slowly from the there,
Its a fine line to where you will go over the max reg pressure and your velocity will drop and you most prob have damaged the top o ring on reg adjuster,my 25 shoots 31 grain barras at around 920.
.25 jsb at around 1000 fps(accurately)
I may just remove the reg guage at some point and put a small pre chamber as i would like to run the barrasbat around 950 to a 1000 fpsand 30 cal at around 950 also,just havnt had time to delve right into the gun as yet,ernest thankyou for your grwat videos and help
Rgds steve