• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Found these on Amazon...in stock. No Backorder/Pre-order

While a lot of distributors are out of stock, or pre-order I found a viable option for the time being for .25 Heavies on Amazon. I just had to place an order for 2 and got them in a day and a half..
Screenshot_20210612-063543_Samsung Internet.1623497914.jpg

Be warned that every tin of jsb from amazon I bought was in terrible shape...

They sent me these Carefully Selected tins:

The packaging was unscathed. It’s understandable though. The tin is both dimensionally and gravimetrically similar to a hockey puck, and a guy has to do something to pass the lonely hours in the warehouse.

Many will be damaged when you get them because they package them just like any other item. The tins bounce around in the box and you end up with many pellets that are no longer round. I have found most amazon ratings are screwed up lately and many times are not for the same item you're shopping for.

Yeah but there is a video up in another section that shows bent skirts are not a problem... 😉 Can't make this $h1t up.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/shooting-pellets-with-bent-skirts-video/?view=all#post-1020373

I wonder if it is true?