Feral pigeons took a beating yesterday

:)

d0a07f46659700548aa1711f2ad1e008.jpg

"Grandfather"Awesome vid Bob. Wish I had that kind of shooting area.
I know......I'm grateful to have it only two hours away than to not have it at all. I can afford to go there once per week (cost of gas and snacks) on average.

There are three farmsteads within 2 miles of each other that I make my rounds on when I go there. This new one I think is where the pigeons and Starlings have been sleeping, so I'll visit it this Sunday night and hopefully have a successful night raid.

"Longbrownbox"Bob I see that you are using the sideshot, what smart phone are you using and are you using a special camera app? Also can you tell me how you get the video posted instead of using a link. Great job!
The app I'm using is called Open Camera.....works perfectly...no glitches, lockable focus on the reticle.....lots of other features if you want them.

My phone is a Motorola Z2 Force.

Just post the YouTube link and the video should embed.

:)

Got a new rifle last week....AA S410 TDR FAC 22...Pyramid Air was selling them for $200 off their already good price plus a free magazine and free shipping, I couldn't resist.

I plan on using the rifle to hunt squirrels. I will first try out some Polymag shorts tomorrow on some pigeons after I get it sighted in. Then I will see if the 21gr NSA slugs shoot straight in it. As you may now, the slugs are not intended for use in regular Smooth Twist barrels like on the Streamline I have.

I have a threaded adapter on order and plan to use the rifle with my DonnyFL Sumo suppressor. I will use the DonnyFL Tatsu on my Streamline.

I got the scope mounted last night and aired up.....no leaks!!! I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

1a4ec9563fb39562e3b9a7451ba6d51d.jpg