EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Bump. TLDR: to anyone with 350mm 30 cal L2, what is your power jets sizing/count configuration?
Cant fully help you, but check out this link (page 5) for the Leshiy schematic. Looks like at the time of its printing there was only 1 jet for the .25 and .30's. Not sure how to read that part number, but would guess 0.2 jet? Total guess.

I have the 5-30 pro, the ring is 34mm, and for myself the optical center height is perfect.
I know that some people just getting idea and wanna do changes on equipment, but I would like to give you a little tricky advise...try this:
With closed eyes raise the gun to your best comfortable aiming position - now open your eyes. What you see? Where is the sight/scope in front of your eyes? Lower or higher?
You shall move the sight to your body posture, and not other way around because you got some idea.
If your PL or the sight height is in wrong - you will be torquing things.
Just my 2

Reactions: Scouty and Bernie7
The original = stock Leshiy2 Pull Length was OK-ish, but when I installed the REPR the PL became way too long, I was leaning heavy into the eye sight.
I toke the air tube to a CNC lathe shop and shaved off 40mm from the length, and now the PL back to perfect to my aiming posture.

20231102_102905.jpg

20231102_113319.jpg

This is where the IO 5-30 pro sits right now and I can even mount a zero vertical grip the PL will be acceptable:

20231204_140413.jpg

Cool handiwork on the leather. Something you did or is there a source you’d like to share? The neoprene just doesn’t do it

Cool handiwork on the leather. Something you did or is there a source you’d like to share? The neoprene just doesn’t do it because Velcro snags it.
Handcrafted, piece of leather, some foam and a velcro strip

The original = stock Leshiy2 Pull Length was OK-ish, but when I installed the REPR the PL became way too long, I was leaning heavy into the eye sight.
I toke the air tube to a CNC lathe shop and shaved off 40mm from the length, and now the PL back to perfect to my aiming posture.

Nice! A lesser man would've just bought a factory part, looks like they come in many different lengths now.

Nice! A lesser man would've just bought a factory part, looks like they come in many different lengths now.

I have three different lengths I ordered. We'll actually I only ordered two lengths but ended up with three - long story.

At any rate, as your link shows, the two shorter lengths are 0.8" & 2.0" shorter than the factory air tube.

I'm guessing my ideal will be somewhere in between. I did look into getting one machined shorter but was getting no where & placed the order during the BF sale. If I can't live with one of the two shorter tubes I may have to look into the machining more.

When you say the momentum is coming from the folding mechanism, do you mean you feel a push of air from it, during the shot?

There's a certain amount that's normal but it shouldn't be bringing that much input into your shot.

Have you adjusted the amount of air that goes into the magazine cycling?

It's the little hex bolt in this image, on lower centre of the image.

View attachment 414334

I've never adjusted it on my gun, but I think the general philosophy is you want to set it just above the setting where the magazine won't cycle, i.e. wasting the least amount of air to get the magazine to cycle.

It took me a few days to test this out, but I finally got around to it, and it definitely seems to have reduced the recoil I experience from the gun.

It appears to be far less hold-sensitive now. When I review the shots in slow motion, the scope drift seems considerably reduced and moves more straight back rather than kicking to the left. The adjustment I had to make was very minor, perhaps only a quarter of a turn.

Thank you very much!

It took me a few days to test this out, but I finally got around to it, and it definitely seems to have reduced the recoil I experience from the gun.

It appears to be far less hold-sensitive now. When I review the shots in slow motion, the scope drift seems considerably reduced and moves more straight back rather than kicking to the left. The adjustment I had to make was very minor, perhaps only a quarter of a turn.

Thank you very much!
That's an interesting problem. Had not seen that before.

I see in your signature that you have done heavy modifications to the Leshiy, do you have a post documenting the mods?

Buy new .... again buy new and again and again... and you just filling the drawers...
I promised myself nomore buying new but - fix it ;)

View attachment 416828

I bought both the blue and green laser version of that laser pointer you have. It's quite nice. Adjustable, small and the adjustments aren't crap (like on most small laser pointers).

Reactions: bigHUN
Has anyone ever had trouble trying to tap this pin out to replace the locking pin when switching out to a behemoth set up so the gun will close properly - ive watched a YouTube video and the guy made it look easy, he didn't even need a vice, ive had it in a vice and wacked it with a pin punch and its just not moving, if I tighten it any harder in the vice or hit it any harder it feels like I'll start doing damage, any ideas??? Sooner than later!

2023-12-20-22-13-56-656.jpg

2023-12-20-22-14-02-386.jpg

Also does it matter which hole part 45 in this diagram goes, was changing jets and got curious and unthreaded the housing they sit in and dropped a load if tiny parts out, pretty sure I have them all accounted for and put back together correctly however part 45, the tiny white ball fell out of its hole and theres two identical holes and only one contains a ball and I dropped it in one, unsure if its the correct way round! 😫😫😫 stressful to say the least

image-Dec-08-2023-04-46-37-1301-AM (2).png

I bought both the blue and green laser version of that laser pointer you have. It's quite nice. Adjustable, small and the adjustments aren't crap (like on most small laser pointers).
I can see a green laser through my scope projecting on paper target @100 M.
The horizontal/vertical adjustment is really not horizontal or vertical but the motion is more like an angled line ... probably how they made the mechanism inside. This doesn't bother me, holds the zero well.
I am using it for close backyard combat ;) the scope is zeroed at 10 M and the lazer at 5, anything shows in between is a dead critter

Btw, what is a blue lazer for?

Last edited:
I can see a green laser through my scope projecting on paper target @100 M.
The horizontal/vertical adjustment is really not horizontal or vertical but the motion is more like an angled line ... probably how they made the mechanism inside. This doesn't bother me, holds the zero well.
I am using it for close backyard combat ;) the scope is zeroed at 10 M and the lazer at 5, anything shows in between is a dead critter

Btw, what is a blue lazer for?

Blue draws less attention. The green and red lasers are super easy to see. Blue is relatively difficult -- in particular it doesn't light up dust in the path of the laser as well as the other colours.