EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Hey guys looking to buy a .2 and or .5 jet for my L2. I would order it from Spain but right now is like 9 euro and 20 euro for shipping so looking for a seller in the USA.
Shipping from Spain is relatively cheap, when you consider that it is International Express shipping.
Just go to any shipper and calculate what it would cost you to ship anything International Express.

We’re so spoiled by free shipping!

Shipping from Spain is relatively cheap, when you consider that it is International Express shipping.
Just go to any shipper and calculate what it would cost you to ship anything International Express.

We’re so spoiled by free shipping!
Thanks, it cost 9 Euros to buy to jets and 36 Euros to ship it to the US right now at the Edgun Store.

I tried something new and had my L2 .177 with Valkyrie 150mm rail and Dedal scope Cerakoted in Magpul FDE.
And Because the Behemoth is somewhat delayed I used the Huma QDM for the perfect Huma MOD50 moderator.
LNdtgyx.jpg

Disassembled all fits in a small Peli Storm iM2300
57RyTv1.jpg

I tried something new and had my L2 .177 with Valkyrie 150mm rail and Dedal scope Cerakoted in Magpul FDE.
And Because the Behemoth is somewhat delayed I used the Huma QDM for the perfect Huma MOD50 moderator.
LNdtgyx.jpg

Disassembled all fits in a small Peli Storm iM2300
57RyTv1.jpg
very nice is that a harbor freight case?

Reactions: Peete
How is the noise level? Does the mod 50 attached directly to the barrel quieten it down enough?thanks.
Yes it does a very good job quieting things down. I now use the Mod50 with 4 chambers and QDM. Obviously the L2 mechanism now makes the most noise. My L2 is .177 and the mod50 starts at .25 but even 5hen it works perfect with it’s large volume.