EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

Tinkering what I shall - or can - change in my L2 setup to be able effectively shoot Action games. I am right handed + right eye dominant, but the L2 opens to the left. How to make mag reloading fastest possible? With my left hand I feel doing it so - weird?
I open mine and hold the rifle with my left hand and fumble with the speedloader with my right. I'm getting there. I would recommend a speedloader

Has anybody else been having major issues with the Huma Raptor regulator? Overall I have found it to be a downgrade from the REPR...

So far I've found that the Raptor refills the plenum slower (about 3-4 seconds vs 1 for the REPR) and constantly leaks (about 1 bar every 1-3 min until the plenum equalizes with the reservoir). When filling the reservoir with a compressor, the vibration also seems to cause the seal to leak worse until filling is complete.

I purchased a second one just to see if the first unit I had was defective, but had the exact same results. I installed per the Edgun West and Airbuks instructional videos.

I have tried the following troubleshooting steps, but nothing seems to stop the leaking:
- Replaced the sealing discs,
- Un-install / clean the reg and tube with alcohol / re-lubricate / reinstall
- During install of the regulator, tried applying various amounts of pressure on the seal disc before pressurizing
- Opened the regulator up to 200 bar then closed it back down to setpoint

Nothing I do seems to stop the leaking! If anybody has any tips on how to resolve, it would be greatly appreciated.

I open mine and hold the rifle with my left hand and fumble with the speedloader with my right. I'm getting there. I would recommend a speedloader
Yes, after unlatch I have to transfer to left hand and hold it open. Maybe a next version could have a latch below so open it like a shotgun? ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Hoffman9517
100474FF-98BD-4BD1-8CB2-DF01C211FB83.jpeg

Does anyone have insight on what is a proper slug fit for the new Slug Magazine?

The JSB and NSA slugs fit in the standard magazine, without falling out, but rattle around inside the standard magazine. It’s cumbersome to install the magazine on the gun breech or the magazine holder, when the slugs partially protrude out the breech side of the magazine. However, just leaving the magazine installed on the breech and using a Speed Loader resolves this issue.

So far, I’ve only experienced one slug, the JSB KnockOut 13.34 gr, that doesn’t require a considerable amount of force to be seated into the new slug magazine.

Are we supposed to find the few select slugs, that fit like the JSB, or is it by design a requirement to push the slugs into the magazine?

Having to push the slugs, into the slug magazine, seems to defeat half the purpose of the Speed Loader!

I feel like I may be damaging the slugs or the magazine, with the amount of force required to push the slug into the magazine. But, they all seem to exit the magazine just fine.

• Sad
Does anyone have insight on what is a proper slug fit for the new Slug Magazine?

The JSB and NSA slugs fit in the standard magazine, without falling out, but rattle around inside the standard magazine. It’s cumbersome to install the magazine on the gun breech or the magazine holder, when the slugs partially protrude out the breech side of the magazine. However, just leaving the magazine installed on the breech and using a Speed Loader resolves this issue.

So far, I’ve only experienced one slug, the JSB KnockOut 13.34 gr, that doesn’t require a considerable amount of force to be seated into the new slug magazine.

Are we supposed to find the few select slugs, that fit like the JSB, or is it by design a requirement to push the slugs into the magazine?

Having to push the slugs, into the slug magazine, seems to defeat half the purpose of the Speed Loader!

I feel like I may be damaging the slugs or the magazine, with the amount of force required to push the slug into the magazine. But, they all seem to exit the magazine just fine.

Between the regular magazines and slug mags I find I can fire pretty much everything I have, without problem. But I'm using .22 and .30 cals. Some slugs require a bit of force to get into the magazines, but I don't use a speedloader so it's not really an issue for me.

That said, I mostly use pellets. I think I only have three different slug types: NSAs, Javelins and Altaros.

So I've had my non-reflex Behemoth on my 250mm .25 using the STO in the stock moderstor with the Striplin adapter now for about a month. Maybe 500 rounds through it. Hades, Kings, King heavies, 5 different types of slugs.

No clipping issues, gun is finally acceptably quiet for me.

Highly reccomend it if the bark is bugging you.

Reactions: BlackTitanium
Here is a table of nozzle combinations and the resulting total area. I find it quite interesting. It will be even more interesting when we begin to see lots of results. As a rule of thumb, dwell duration is inversely tied to total nozzle area. Long dwell needs small area... For low energy guys, I think somewhere in the table we have to start using transfer port ID to maintain backpressure to cycle the mag. I am wondering if there is also a trend in optimum reg pressure that will show some sort of pattern with the nozzle sets. It seems logical that each caliber, barrel length and projectile can be optimized in this platform.

View attachment 77763

Here is a table of nozzle combinations and the resulting total area. I find it quite interesting. It will be even more interesting when we begin to see lots of results. As a rule of thumb, dwell duration is inversely tied to total nozzle area. Long dwell needs small area... For low energy guys, I think somewhere in the table we have to start using transfer port ID to maintain backpressure to cycle the mag. I am wondering if there is also a trend in optimum reg pressure that will show some sort of pattern with the nozzle sets. It seems logical that each caliber, barrel length and projectile can be optimized in this platform.

View attachment 77763
Love it. Have a .177 350 mm. Changed to a 450 mm .22.. At 16 j with the .177. I got 24 j with the .22.... At full power with the .177 I Got 32 j . BUT. only 38 j with the .22..Not 48 j.... On page xx there was a guy with .25. 63 fpe. 450 mm and 0,2 + 0,5 jets.. 0.228 area according to your chart.. My thoughts are that scaled down to a .22 the math would be ..25 is 3,175 x 3,175 x 3,14 ..is 14244 cmm..A .22 would be 10686 cmm.. 0.228 x 14244 ,div. 10686 is 0,304 ..Or 0,2 +0,6 jets.