EDgun Edgun Leshiy 2

oring gel.JPG

I am using this gel for years to lube my orings, over summer hot day it works flawless. But in winter cold = Canadian subzero in Celsius, I think it is thickening. And as we know the Valve (white teflon bell thingy) is moving on an oring, also the REPR Reg (gold anodized) piston.
Any oil worth to try that is thinner and feels more like running?

Reactions: Hoffman9517

I am using this gel for years to lube my orings, over summer hot day it works flawless. But in winter cold = Canadian subzero in Celsius, I think it is thickening. And as we know the Valve (white teflon bell thingy) is moving on an oring, also the REPR Reg (gold anodized) piston.

Any oil worth to try that is thinner and feels more like runnin

Molykote 55g?

i all

i am looking into these beauties thinking about getting one.
looking at some of the pics these look like they are plastic at leat where the barrel is attached, is that just the way it looks?
i at read the where aluminum but while watching a review he guy said pollymer so i figured i would ask.
thanks pan
The frame is polymer with a whole bunch of glass fiber. Rest of it is metal. IMHO nothing on it feels cheap or insubstantial except maybe the safety engagement and the fold release lever.

The lever is plastic on purpose, but I wish it was/could be metal.

Spent some time shooting the L2 today with the Behemoth. I don't have the reflex (250mm) but I've got rhe striplin and the STO insert. 130 BAR. Not QUIET, but definetly quiet enough. Happy with the sound for the first time.

Ran some Neilsen 33.6 grain slugs, only at near zero, but was very happy with initial results. This is an 8 round mag off the bipod, rapid fire.

Looking forward to messing with them at longer distances when I can make it to the range.

20221218_154555.jpg

Anyone got issues with the new huma raptor regulator? I've noticed my reg pressure increases from time to time and it stays at that pressure regardless until I manually tune it down again.

You mean its as if the tuning bolt on the regulator is turning on its own? Have you tried marking it with paint to see if it's actually turning?

Reactions: touaxiong
184bar is really high and not needed for a 0.25. What fps are you getting at that setting? My 0.25 350mm L2 is set in the low 100 bar area - I can't remember where exactly since it's been awhile. The 0.22 350mm is set at 95bar.
i have no idea about the FPS, it's at the factory setting too unless the new digital gauge is wrong?

i have no idea about the FPS, it's at the factory setting too unless the new digital gauge is wrong?
I think I saw on a video they don't do much of a factory tune, it can arrive set all over the place. Mine arrived shooting pellets over 1000fps and LOUD with a 350mm. They also open up the included jets sometimes so the number on them isn't accurate anymore.

I think I saw on a video they don't do much of a factory tune, it can arrive set all over the place. Mine arrived shooting pellets over 1000fps and LOUD with a 350mm. They also open up the included jets sometimes so the number on them isn't accurate anymore.
do you think down to about 130 bar is a good range?

Hi Armored007,

I'm not an expert just tinkering around and pushing my setup. No good reason to run it Hot other then I'm able to :)

My version of the Leshiy 2 is .25 350mm running the Huma-Air Raptor, 0.3 x 2 jets, alpha barrel and reflex behemoth. It is set at 200Bar and measuring ~890fps using NSA 33.6 slugs. Sighted in at 25yds and grouping are within 1in. JSB 25.39 are not as stable.

Before I switched to the raptor I had the LW barrel, OEM jets (0.4x2) and OEM regulator set to 220. I was measuring about 920fps but regulator was not as consistent as Huma-Air Raptor. Groupings where still pretty good about 1.5in but not tight enough.

Current set up gets me 8 rounds before refilling. I dont plink everyday only time I use this setup is when a critter bothers my chickens at night. So 8 shots is more than enough for me. with the OEM 0.4 jets I was getting 10 shots.

With OEM Silencer it was really loud with a sharp piecing sound. It is still loud but more like a loud thump. Framing nailer??

Current Set up
1671645183492.png

Current setup Huma-Air Raptor NSA .25 33.6g at 25yds
1671644519499.png

Current setup Huma-Air Raptor Chrono
1671644597907.png

Current setup JSB 25.39g at 25yds with Huma-Air Raptor
1671644666198.png

OEM Regulator at 220Bar NSA 0.25 33.6g
1671645076021.png

Hi Armored007,

I'm not an expert just tinkering around and pushing my setup. No good reason to run it Hot other then I'm able to :)

My version of the Leshiy 2 is .25 350mm running the Huma-Air Raptor, 0.3 x 2 jets, alpha barrel and reflex behemoth. It is set at 200Bar and measuring ~890fps using NSA 33.6 slugs. Sighted in at 25yds and grouping are within 1in. JSB 25.39 are not as stable.

Before I switched to the raptor I had the LW barrel, OEM jets (0.4x2) and OEM regulator set to 220. I was measuring about 920fps but regulator was not as consistent as Huma-Air Raptor. Groupings where still pretty good about 1.5in but not tight enough.

Current set up gets me 8 rounds before refilling. I dont plink everyday only time I use this setup is when a critter bothers my chickens at night. So 8 shots is more than enough for me. with the OEM 0.4 jets I was getting 10 shots.

With OEM Silencer it was really loud with a sharp piecing sound. It is still loud but more like a loud thump. Framing nailer??

Current Set up
View attachment 315671

Current setup Huma-Air Raptor NSA .25 33.6g at 25yds
View attachment 315660

Current setup Huma-Air Raptor Chrono
View attachment 315661

Current setup JSB 25.39g at 25yds with Huma-Air Raptor
View attachment 315662

OEM Regulator at 220Bar NSA 0.25 33.6g
View attachment 315669
That is a SWEET looking L2...I love it! But man, at that setup, you gotta have the 300+cc bottle because you can't be getting many shots from the factory air tube, right?

That is a SWEET looking L2...I love it! But man, at that setup, you gotta have the 300+cc bottle because you can't be getting many shots from the factory air tube, right?
Only 8 shots. I adjusted the Raptor regulator so that I can get a full magazine repeatedly. I'm considering the bottle for sure. After the holidays so my wallet gets time to rest :)

Reactions: yenniedn