Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 7.42.46 PM.1641174225.png

Download & print the picture on standard 8.5x11 paper

Challenge: Shoot 1 projectile at each dot of each letter and number

Airgun: Rifle or Pistol, any power plant

Caliber: Any

Distance: Any (make it challenging)

Position: Any

Prizes: Select entries "may" be sent random prizes

Requirements: Upload 2-3 pictures to this topic; Marksman and/or airgun used, shooting range, and the results of your efforts (target completed). Videos are always welcome too!

Have fun!!

You guys should have a arrangement with some dealers in other parts of the world, so prices could also be worldwide, IMO that should not be too hard to set up. ?

1 tin of pellets now and then, i would say is a bargain prize for being affiliated with AGN.

I am almost sure Krale or maybe Mundilar would be happy to take care of potential EU winners.

Enough with the isolationism. its a big air gunning world out there.

What font is that? When I download using the link it loads into Word with "Calibri (Body)" as the font style. There are no dots. Am I missing something?

Ooops, yeah just right click on the picture and "Save As" to download the picture as a .jpg. I'll change the download file type button to .jpg as well.

You guys should have a arrangement with some dealers in other parts of the world, so prices could also be worldwide, IMO that should not be too hard to set up. ?

1 tin of pellets now and then, i would say is a bargain prize for being affiliated with AGN.

I am almost sure Krale or maybe Mundilar would be happy to take care of potential EU winners.

Enough with the isolationism. its a big air gunning world out there.

Working on it! We'll update this topic as soon as we hear back from them!

Just for fun, I went out today and punched some holes in the AGN target. We have really high winds today, so I hung the target from some string to make it even more challenging. Obviously, I'm not winning any accuracy contests, but all of my pellets hit the paper...which was about the best I was hoping for. It was fun, nontheless!

Here is a video of the challenge:

22-01-04_AGN_SignFlying1.1641325960.jpg
22-01-04_MyTarget.1641325960.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Pakatx
Just for fun, I went out today and punched some holes in the AGN target. We have really high winds today, so I hung the target from some string to make it even more challenging. Obviously, I'm not winning any accuracy contests, but all of my pellets hit the paper...which was about the best I was hoping for. It was fun, nontheless!

Here is a video of the challenge:

https://youtu.be/-1K9N0kTnRI

22-01-04_AGN_SignFlying1.1641325960.jpg
//www.w3.org/2000/svg%22%20viewBox=%220%200%20210%20140%22%3E%3C/svg%3E
22-01-04_MyTarget.1641325960.jpg
//www.w3.org/2000/svg%22%20viewBox=%220%200%20210%20140%22%3E%3C/svg%3E

Well done! Pretty wild conditions and position you chose. If you have not yet done so, please share your build in a separate topic, looks really nice.

Reactions: budwig

Well done! Pretty wild conditions and position you chose.

Thanks! I made it as hard as I could. Again, I was just glad to get all 15 pellets on the paper in those conditions! It was gusting to over 50mph at the time, and you can tell from how the target was jumping around. It was nuts!

My guns seem to look different every week, but the 22cal that I used in the video has been the same for at least a month now. I'll get some good pictures of that one and my 0.177 PCP conversion for the group to see here shortly. The carbon fiber looks really nice on the 0.177.

EDIT - Here is a link to the "Let's see those 2240 builds" post where I posted a few of my guns. https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/lets-see-those-2240-builds/?referrer=1

Again, I just did this for fun to see how hard I could make it on myself...and post the calamity for the amusement of my airgun brethren. I hope you all enjoy!

Well, rushed in a few shots after work the other day. Haven't shot the rifle for a while. Got it out of the case, took two initial sighter shots and here is the target. Not much wind, but trying to beat the daylight and get done before she got home from work. (I was supposed to be walking the dog.) Only 5 hits, but good to get the trigger time.

This is my squirrel hunting rig, so had the scope at 12x.

IMG_0228.1641656712.JPG
IMG_0230.1641656728.JPG
IMG_0231.1641656741.JPG

Reactions: Pakatx
That HW97 is certainly a tack-driver, bdzjlz! Great shooting! I have been planning on getting a really good springer and have been on the fence between the TX200 and the HW97. I'm starting to like it in Germany better after looking at your paper. Bam86 is shooting a HW97 as well, but it is interesting how different the stocks are.