Does it exist?

I had an old AirForce Talon .22 that I loved shooting that was recently stolen. I replaced it with a Edgun L2 in .30. There are things about both of these guns I like but they both have definite drawbacks too.

Is there a PCP gun out there that fits this description? ...

- Multi-shot (like the L2)

- 4500 PSI (like the L2)

- Easily adjustable (dial?) power (like the AirForce)

- Generous shot count (like the AirForce)

- And both accurate enough for hunting at a descent range as well as suppressed (or suppressable)

Seems like all the PCP guns out there are all missing 1 or 2 key components that keep it from being the perfect gun (at least for me).

I'd value any advice or experience any of you have in trying to track down the ideal .22 cal. PCP gun (at least for me).

The FX M3 can be filled to 300 bar and fits your parameters. Although I doubt the extra pressure is needed with the new 700cc bottle available. The gun is far more adjustable and has a much larger magazine capacity than the others mentioned although some models are in short supply.

https://utahairguns.com/fx-impact-m3-1/

There are new 700cc bottles out if you want the maximum shot count before having to refill. These larger tanks will require a new valve, as they don't come with one, and can be used on several guns. Remember the price is in CA$ so 20% less in US$

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/new-addition-to-the-m3/?referrer=1

The Huben K1 in 22 cal is the perfect gun given your criteria. Contact Kelly at Kraz Kool airguns. He is very knowledgeable about the Huben and gives great customer service. I have mine now shooting 21 gr pellets at 920 fps with a 4 psi spread over 38 shots. I'm still learning this gun but so far it's been great.
211202_025019_24.1648564160.jpeg

Hello another option is the LCS19, Semi auto like the L2, high shot count ( I'm getting 100+ with 22 cal Hades @ 910 Fps), a power wheel to adjust your velocity without adjusting the regulator, and mine has been very reliable 5000+ rounds with no issues (except a screw coming loose and having to to be put back in but did not affect the gun) . Well just putting out another choice hope this helps Eric.

Don't if one can say this. A Kalibr from Georgia Airgun would fit the bill. Owner tunes, adjust and test the gun himself. While guaranteeing his work. Also the only one to build and sell a Cricket with a long barrel 22 cal. Anyway these are special guns. I have Prophet (can adjust pressure and hammer) and enjoy it. Purchased another airgun. SK 19 and the Kalibr (both pretty much have just a power wheel) were tied in mind. I choose SK 19 mostly because I am left handed and I finally had a chance to have a semi automatic that didn't fill my shirt with hot brass. I already have manual cocking air guns so different action and different experiences for me.