Compact bullpup scope

Congrats, Steve, on your WIN! 👏🏼

Yeah, that scope is nice, I'd like to have one. 😊
The horseshoe reticle ("circle of death" sounds so much better!) would be great to see in other scopes.
For my personal use, the extreme wide FoV at 2x is more than I need — so in keeping with a 6-fold magnification range — a 3-18x would be much more useful to me.

However..., for the PP700 I'm using a Tactacam FTS, so that adds a couple of inches on a platform that is already super short to start with. So, not to extend the scopetcamera beyond the pistol I keep to the super compact scopes (Discovery VT-3 = Vector Veyron = USO TS-12X).

Matthias
Thanks Matthias.

I'd also like to see a medium magnification scope with a reticle like the mil reticle in the Athlon 2-12×42 except maybe a .2 mil thick center dot instead of the .3 mil center dot currently in it.

I got the pic of The Perp to load in my post finally, don't know why it wouldn't load last time???

Thanks Matthias.

I'd also like to see a medium magnification scope with a reticle like the mil reticle in the Athlon 2-12×42 except maybe a .2 mil thick center dot instead of the .3 mil center dot currently in it.

I got the pic of The Perp to load in my post finally, don't know why it wouldn't load last time???
i tried thst scope its way to big of a center dot as its a hunter scope really. nice little scope jut not a paper puncher scope to me

i tried thst scope its way to big of a center dot as its a hunter scope really. nice little scope jut not a paper puncher scope to me

I understand.

Yep there's no perfect scope for all purposes.

I was shooting some benchrest yesterday using my March scope which has a somewhat busy reticle having a medium line thickness and even though it goes up to 40x I found that my friends scope with a small center dot in the middle of a fine crosshair reticle was better to use for that purpose. No need for hash marks in the reticle for benchrest since there's scoring rings to use for the POA and sometimes they obscure the hole the projectile makes. There were a fair amount of shots that I needed to move the reticle out of the way to see where I hit.

Though his particular scope wouldn't be my choice for hunting, or shooting steel, or anything using holdovers and holdoffs.

My other 2-12 is on my AR and its a good choice for that gun for shooting 1.5-3 MOA steel at long range.

Reactions: douger
@josh3rd.
Screenshot_20221022-072627_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: josh3rd
Mr.H, I have not, and I shall! Thanks for the tip ;)

Patrick
One of my local gun stores had a sale recently, and I was primarily interested in this particular Razor. They let me take it home to play with it (off the gun, of corse) over the weekend. Not sure if it was the scope, or me, but the AO did not work well with my eye. On paper the scope looks good: just around 20 ounces and 13" in length. I had wanted to put this on a Taipan Vet. The gun is a heavy weight to begin with, anything over 20-22 ounces really make it tough to walk my posting area.

But I still would like to hear your assessment if you ever get a chance to look through one.