Brocock/BRK BRK Ghost essential accessories

I'm thinking of getting the Ghost in .25 cal, one of the main cons for this gun for me is magazine size. I was looking around and found Midwest Elite Airguns makes a 24 round capacity mag "Charlie Mag for the .25 Caliber Daystate Delta/Alpha/Ghost" that can be inserted from either side. This is a huge plus as I am a lefty and will set the gun up that way.

Has anyone tried this mag?

I also like to shoot off a tripod and saw this trigger guard/arca rail made by kraford and lypt for the Impact. I would love to see this style made for the the Ghost. I wonder if they would do a run of them for the ghost if enough people ordered them:

I'm thinking of getting the Ghost in .25 cal, one of the main cons for this gun for me is magazine size. I was looking around and found Midwest Elite Airguns makes a 24 round capacity mag "Charlie Mag for the .25 Caliber Daystate Delta/Alpha/Ghost" that can be inserted from either side. This is a huge plus as I am a lefty and will set the gun up that way.

Has anyone tried this mag?

I also like to shoot off a tripod and saw this trigger guard/arca rail made by kraford and lypt for the Impact. I would love to see this style made for the the Ghost. I wonder if they would do a run of them for the ghost if enough people ordered them:
PRs offers an extension rail for the ghost with arca option

Saber Tactical is another option

IMG_3491.jpeg

They also came out with a new singe loader which doesn't let the pellet fall backwards into the action.

Tony P.

They did use the larger/thicker recoil pad on it also...Must be for the recoil 🤔

Tony P.
It appears to be made to be adjustable like the beasley i use on my gun but i only use half of it. It has to be a little thicker to recess the screws holding it together. If they would have made it differently they could have made it thinner so they aren’t making the length of pull so long. Thats 1 of the reasons I didn’t use their other butt pad.

That's a nice option for an alternative butt pad, but I'd still prefer something more minimal like the stock one. I prefer the looks. The PRS one changes the whole look and just doesn't look right to me. As far as "recoil", obviously not needed for that, it's more of a comfort thing for me. The rubber feels better against the shoulder, and also "sticks" better. I was actually kind of shocked, that this part is plastic when I saw it.

That's a nice option for an alternative butt pad, but I'd still prefer something more minimal like the stock one. I prefer the looks. The PRS one changes the whole look and just doesn't look right to me. As far as "recoil", obviously not needed for that, it's more of a comfort thing for me. The rubber feels better against the shoulder, and also "sticks" better. I was actually kind of shocked, that this part is plastic when I saw it.
You can always do what i did— i got a beasley off amazon for like $30-35. You have to narrow it to the guns profile and do a little work to the aluminium so it has a bit of that track but i like them they fit the shoulder well and don’t slip and if you stand your gun on the butt it doesnt slide around either.
IMG_4164.jpeg

You can always do what i did— i got a beasley off amazon for like $30-35. You have to narrow it to the guns profile and do a little work to the aluminium so it has a bit of that track but i like them they fit the shoulder well and don’t slip and if you stand your gun on the butt it doesnt slide around either.
View attachment 428555
Interesting. I searched "beasely+butt" on amazon and got a bunch of butt enhancement cream products lol... I guess I'm not sure what I'm looking for?

Reactions: Dewy