• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK BRK Ghost essential accessories

I was asked in pm about the biathlon lever. Attached are some pictures of it. IMO its an essential accessory as it allowed for easy access to the safety, even with gloves. One of the best upgrades by far for the ghost.

AoA has them and most prs stuff. Call them as they dont have most of it on their site.

biathlon lever.jpg

biathlon lever.jpg1.jpg

biathlon lever.jpg2.jpg

Reactions: KodiakJac
Nice!

Looks like the latest Ghost now comes with a trigger with a bigger set screw and painted black, unlike the unpainted aluminum one on mine with a tiny hex screw that can easily be rounded (photo below). 🤦🏻‍♂️. First, it was the Ghost being initially shipped without the cheek piece riser then deciding to include it in the latest batch and then the trigger. Come on BRK—these should’ve been decided on before the release of the initial production batches!

IMG_2160.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: cavedweller
Nice!

Looks like the latest Ghost now comes with a trigger with a bigger set screw and painted black, unlike the unpainted aluminum one on mine with a tiny hex screw that can easily be rounded (photo below). 🤦🏻‍♂️. First, it was the Ghost being initially shipped without the cheek piece riser then deciding to include it on the latest batch and then the trigger. Come on BRK—these should’ve been decided on before the release of the initial production batches.

And I'm sure there will be additional updates and changes in the future. Companies constantly improving their products is just the nature of the beast.

And I'm sure there will be additional updates and changes in the future. Companies constantly improving their products is just the nature of the beast.
I'm sure they will. It just would've been nice that the two current changes were part of the first production batches, or at least the batches with the updated power wheel.

Yeah, you can't begrudge BRK for that. In fact, Ghost owners should welcome it, and hopefully BRK will always offer new/better parts for sale to all Ghost owners who want to upgrade their Ghosts.

Reactions: spinj
I was asked in pm about the biathlon lever. Attached are some pictures of it. IMO its an essential accessory as it allowed for easy access to the safety, even with gloves. One of the best upgrades by far for the ghost.

AoA has them and most prs stuff. Call them as they dont have most of it on their site.

View attachment 393045

View attachment 393046

View attachment 393050

I do like the looks of the biathlon cocking lever. Didn't realize AoA had products for the Ghost that weren't listed on their website. May have to pick one up on Monday :)

I do like the looks of the biathlon cocking lever. Didn't realize AoA had products for the Ghost that weren't listed on their website. May have to pick one up on Monday :)
They have the majority of the PRS stuff. I had emailed them asking some questions. Thats when they told me they have alot of items like the PRS in stock just not on their site and to call them. They have been very helpful.

In fact when I ordered my ghost and the PRS items, they actually installed them prior to shipping it to me.

The biathlon lever is very comfortable and still gives you the same length of handle, just moved up to clear the safety better. I tried to show that in the pics I took. I will likely look to put it on any rifle where the safety is near the cocking handle.

They have the majority of the PRS stuff. I had emailed them asking some questions. Thats when they told me they have alot of items like the PRS in stock just not on their site and to call them. They have been very helpful.

In fact when I ordered my ghost and the PRS items, they actually installed them prior to shipping it to me.

The biathlon lever is very comfortable and still gives you the same length of handle, just moved up to clear the safety better. I tried to show that in the pics I took. I will likely look to put it on any rifle where the safety is near the cocking handle.
I just cut to the 1st notch from the bottom of the stock 1 off gives room to reach safety and is large enough still for me

I just purchased one from AOA should hopefully receive it next week. I got the Ghost .22 Plus and do want to get the .177 barrel kit for backyard plinking. This is my first PCP gun and it is expensive to get started.

I did get the extended rail to push the bipod out further and to use with a tripod since I have a few of those.

I am a lefty and from the looks of this gun it is left hand friendly being able to swap the handle and cheek piece and able to insert the mags on the other side is a huge plus.