Best state to live/retire ?

If you want to live with low cost for Americans: Costa Rica (y)
Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 2.49.59 PM.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Motorhead
Don't you live in Hawaii? things change! you are asking a question that has a 10-15 year due date. Portugal,in that time you can learn the language.
Ok ,idea for you;You are looking now to buy? Great Idea, the thing is in all reality 10-15ears will bring a lot of changes to you and your body...,
Nay,Too much of a Crystal Ball advice, of course, we all want to know the future...enjoy the life you have now.
My advice is to take care of your health so you can be around in 10-15 years.
(y)
I just got back from Portugal so many Americans are moving there.

Keep in mind that I am looking for a state where I can hunt with my air guns. I also would like a property with acreage that I can shoot on as well. Having a fishable stream or river on or near it would be a plus.
As the planet continues to warm the best and safest place to be will be near the Great Lakes of the US like Wisconsin where you can hunt and fish your heart out... for now
Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 12.53.23 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 7.32.47 PM.jpg

As the planet continues to warm the best and safest place to be will be near the Great Lakes of the US like Wisconsin where you can hunt and fish your heart out... for now
View attachment 383592View attachment 383593
Twenty years ago NPR said that Minnesota was moving into a more southern growing climate zone. Guess what, November is still cold and you can't plant a damn thing in March or even April. How about we stop taking city temps from the tarmac of a paved airport with jets landing on it.

Twenty years ago NPR said that Minnesota was moving into a more southern growing climate zone. Guess what, November is still cold and you can't plant a damn thing in March or even April. How about we stop taking city temps from the tarmac of a paved airport with jets landing on it.
This is me laying my A off, I was suppose to have ocean front property by now, darn water hasn't moved in 4o years., I'm still 350' above sea level. PT Barnum was 100% correct.

This is me laying my A off, I was suppose to have ocean front property by now, darn water hasn't moved in 4o years., I'm still 350' above sea level. PT Barnum was 100% correct.
Lol, I talked to a college kid working at a grocery store and he told me that the Ocean was rising a foot ever year. I then pointed out to him that there are 100 year old pictures that show the Ocean is the same level now as it was then. If the Ocean is rising so fast then why are politicians still buying beach front property worth millions? I know the answer but pay your carbon tax anyways, lol.