Been on here allday trying to sell a gun

You need to make some friends here first. PM me, I'm an expert at making friends!!

You need to make some friends here first. PM me, I'm an expert at making friends!!

Hahaha

Well you and Gerry butted heads pretty hard yesterday and you both made it through ok! Glad you 2 worked it out. 

-Michael

For anyone interested, Will & I will be teaching classes on how to conduct oneself in a first direct exchange with another member!

Now I'm curious . . . where was this exchange so that the rest of us can learn how to make friends?

Want to sell a airgun why are your rules so screwed up

Becaused the MEMBER classifieds are for MEMBERS. people who actively participate on this forum. People who become members and interact with others build a sense of trust from positive feedback from other members. You have ONE post , How is anyone to determine whether or not you are trustworthy? If your aim is a "pump and dump" of an air gun or other merchandise , there is an air gun classifieds on google. post it there. Here , you are invited to be a member , interact , contribute if you can , as well as build acquaintances. when you have done so , posting merchandise for sale will privelages will follow shortly. 

Rules are easy to follow , and we all invite you to be a member.

NAILED IT!!! 

Want to sell a airgun why are your rules so screwed up

Hello Robert,

I welcome you to the forum & just wanted to say don't take it personally on the ribbing. The rules are very important or otherwise scammers do get through or other problems evolve.

Let us know about that AG you wish to sell & your experience, thoughts on it, others, possible future ones. 
Everyone that jumped in here are great guys even if anyone comes across as crass. Without facial expressions and voice inflection texts/posts can often be misconstrued.

I myself am guilty of misunderstanding and being misunderstood many a time but I do keep my word even if at a loss to myself. That's the old school way of selling. Double boxed, tracking & insured, 3 day priority is nice. 3 day inspection period to see if a PCP holds air is also a great thing to offer on any sale. 
Just saying welcome & let's hear from you. Selling isn't easy. Times are tough and sometimes people sell stuff they either messed up or just should go to a pro tuner first. 
I'm okay with that as long as it gets shipped to the tuner first and everything is disclosed before payment. Honesty I won't buy used unless I can talk to the seller. 

There is a escrow service. This is an excellent way of buying or selling used for non dealers and 100% peace of mind. 

Only thing I can recommend is post & join in. Tell us about your item please.