Beautiful Rifles

Good lord!! And I thought I had some pretty powder burners. No offense but I don’t think hunks of aluminum fall into a beautiful rifle category. But aluminum guns can still be a sharp looking gun. Kinda like saying wow, that’s a beautiful mannequin. Just not quite the same as the real thing.
Agree 100%

I really can't say I find any air rifle beautiful, imo they are quite ugly. The wood on some of them is beautiful, but the rest of the gun just don't do it. And if there is no fancy wood, well I guess you know what I think. I have two that have blue laminated stocks, that I feel look good. Now throw a black powder rifle or sharps rifle with extra fancy wood, and I find many of them beautiful. Of course just my opinion, and many don't see things the same as I.
When I look at Airifles I don't use the same scale as I use for firearms, agree give me a Henry lever action and I think that is pure beauty, even an AR or a classic Sporter bolt action,.....just beutiful in their own ways.

On the other hand I can say that I find a lot of airguns pretty ugly

IMG_0203.jpeg

IMG_0506.jpeg

First Rapid MKII I got the First Paul Wilson Cobra stock made for the MKII...in .20 cal, also with an AZ snail-fart Shroud
rapid3_1_.jpg

Next is my DaveG Terminator 2 Stock for another one of my Rapid MKII... Also with an AZ snail-fart Shroud...Also in .20 cal.
DaveGMKIi.jpg

I also installed a RAW QF adapter with a custom banjo I made on my CNC Mill.. with Brass Accents, screw-on QF cover..
20150607_091535.jpg
20150607_091816.jpg

The barrel shroud on the HW, can you elaborate on this some. tia
The barrel was chopped, choked and recrowned. The barrel sleeve is blued steel made many years ago by a fellow named Tim Wilson. I believe that sleeve was one of the last he ever made before he stopped making them available.

C18E6ED2-2944-45AA-8FCF-F8174291EC64.jpeg

What is the first one in this collection?? Looks like a tiger!! THAT is an amazing stock with really unique figuring!!! Wow !!!
It’s a hand made prototype break barrel I made ,using a Uk Tommy trigger.. I machined the rest , it’s a 30 mm tube and a 118 mm stroke with a 290G piston and a custom cut spring with extensive port work as well as triple guides .. 34ft lbs

The stock I made 15 years ago and paid $900 for the blank then. It’s Western fiddleback maple🍁. It’s Sugi ,and dye finished with hand rubbed oil (my own blend) finish… Wet-sanded and palm rubbed , I have the sister blank here waiting to cut. It’s in natural oil for pop…

4A2D5724-BD50-4267-AD7A-08403C85DD44.jpeg