Are all guns accurate?

no all guns are not accurate, theres crap barrels and design of the rest of the gun can flex especially when dealing with 3k psi and/or springers ...but accurate enough for your situation is the question .. most pcps are excellent pesting guns and as accurate or better than most off the rack firearms, sub 1" to 50yds ..once you get into targeting and longer ranges, you will want a higher end gun period, of any genre and will expect sub 1/4" to 50 yds and spend 5 times as much money achieving that ..

Reactions: Crabbypatties
All my airguns are accurate enough for the reasons and types of shooting I bought them for. Some examples would the Weihrauch HW98 that hits the steel silhouettes offhand at 50 yds every time. The Diana 75 T01 puts every round through the same hole at 10 meters. The trusty, simple, and cheap Daisy Red Ryder makes those empty cans dance at 20 yards all day long. Etc...

All my airguns are accurate enough for the reasons and types of shooting I bought them for. Some examples would the Weihrauch HW98 that hits the steel silhouettes offhand at 50 yds every time. The Diana 75 T01 puts every round through the same hole at 10 meters. The trusty, simple, and cheap Daisy Red Ryder makes those empty cans dance at 20 yards all day long. Etc...
Nice I haven’t come across any bb pellet gun even co2 or pump to be inaccurate. I had a break barrel that I thought was inaccurate until I learned how to hold it loosely and let it do it’s thing

Reactions: Northwoods22
I feel the same. Each is accurate, as long as you use each one for its intended purpose. No the limits of each. I will hunt with a springer, but I would not attempt a shot at my quarry at over 50 yards. Most times its less.

I always aim at flies if i see one, so on 50 M i have killed a couple, but at 80 M i have just killed 1, and trust me at both distances i have shot many many times at flies, but most often just drilled a hole right next to the fly, and often so close it is freaky the damn fly dont even flinch, CUZ its like if a Hummer fell out of a plane and landed 5 feet from you.
Say 25 M well that would be doable with a range of even very cheap PCP rifles, really at that distance you should be able to hit a regular dice in just about every shot.

My friend just got 2 dirt cheap PCP rifles, a gamo arrow and a snowpeak of some sort, up close well they shoot just as fine as my 10 X more expensive rifle.
But add distance and they soon fall apart, 50 M still not bad, but he aint even trying to shoot 80 M like me, not least since we have tested light slugs in both and they just will not fly strait at any distance.

Another thing i enjoy is cutting the grass with the airgun, but a straw that's only half the diameter of the .177 i shoot with, well at shorter distances it some times take a couple of shots, at 80 M i prefer to shoot, well taking down a single blade of tall feed grass, well it aint easy and will eat into your ammo tin.
Still when it fall immensely nice feeling.

I prefer to miss 1 inch at 80 M VS missing with 4.5 mm at a shorter distance, CUZ up close, with the price and time i have put into my rifle, well i pretty much expect to put pellets thru the same hole again and again.
Though most often you end up with a hole that's .357 in size, not least with many shots, like say 10 of them.
Friday night family pizza night I take the round piece of cardboard from under the pizza oily usually a little cheese stuck to it stick that out by the woods 30 yds and by the time I walk back to gun there’s usually bugs already landing on it definitely fun shooting, I also shoot yellow jackets with my red Ryder when I find a nest in ground shoot them while hovering over nest hole, wife thinks I’m crazy

No. I bought a Hatsan Nova years ago that I could not get to group consistently no matter what I did. I finally bought a new barrel for it which took care of the issue. Turned out that the original barrel was buggered up from the factory (messed up air port and burs). Never did shoot it much after getting the new barrel because I bought a used Wildcat MK1 shortly after getting the new barrel. The FX got all the love.
Same, have Hatsan right now with a barrel that is bored at .308 with a really tight choke that can't hit a wall.

Reactions: Rodeo
For me the "hit what I aim at" depends on range to some extent. At 50 yards I think .50" as ideal. At 50 feet (16.6 yards) the period at the end of a sentance is what I consider ideal.

Virgin.jpg