AirGuns of Arizona

I’m just saying, if you have a problem with something you purchased at pyramid air, and they can’t help you fix it or solve it over the phone, if it’s within 60 days of your purchase, you don’t have to send it back to the manufacturer. You can return it to them for an exchange or a full refund. No restocking fee. Even if you used it. I had experiences with this with Pryamyd Air. I bought a Jet, shot maybe 100 pellets through it, and decided I didn’t like it. I returned it to them and got a full refund. I had problems with an air Venturi avenger that couldn’t be solved over the phone, I returned it within 60 days of purchase and got a full refund.. that’s the Nordstrom model of customer service. I actually enjoy doing business with them because it’s as they say, “when I stop, bumping my head in the wall, it feels so good“. I have found their support staff knowledgeable, and friendly and fair. I have done business with other sellers of air, guns, and I get charged for shipping and no return privileges. If I have a problem, they tell me to send it back to the manufacture. Like I said, before Pryamyd Air offers free 2 day shipping on orders over $150. And why am I promoting this, Pyramyd Air,, because I believe what goes around comes around and I want to do good by all of you, and share this experience to try to save you trouble, grief, time and money.

Look, I’m not defaming Airguns of Arizona, as far as I know they’re reputable. I’m just saying that the customer service and return privileges and free shipping that Pryamyd Air offers are unique in this industry. And what good does “being on a first name basis“ with a business manager have to do with benefit to you or explanation of their customer service policies. Recently I bought a Huma regulator for my Benjamin armada from airguns of Arizona. It came with no instructions, and when I called up Airguns of Arizona to ask them for guidance in installing the regulator, they brushed me off and referred me to the Internet.. I spent over $200 at Airguns of Arizona and did not get free shipping and was on my own if there was a problem with the product. I was looking at a high-end air gun at Airguns of Arizona, one that Pyramyd, Air did not sell,, based on the difference in customer service, and specifically satisfaction guarantee, I changed my mind and bought an Arms product for about $2000. From Pyramyd Air. I was considering an FX product at Pyramid Air but because their TechTeam and customer service team knows me fairly well. by now, they recommended the Air Arms product based on what they know about my air gunning And expectations.

I never do reviews, but I took the time to register to this forum in order to do a review of Airguns of Arizona. I bought my first air gun from them (Western Rattler), after doing a lot of research, (maybe too much). Anyhow, once I received the air gun, I found it to have very poor build quality (most of the reviewers are bias and benefit from a positive review...I believe). I never even looked at Airguns of Arizona's return policy before ordering. I called them the very next day and explained that it was not anything that they done wrong, I just wasn't happy with the quality of the gun. They had no problem with me returning it, and even ask me if I wanted to shoot it before I returned it. These guys are fantastic! I would VERY HIGHLY recommend that anyone in the market for an air gun, take a look at them first. Other stores will charge you a 15% restocking fee and only give you store credit if they accept a return at all. Another well-known store in Utah advertises on their site that "ALL GUNS AND AMMO SALES ARE FINAL".
I'm fond of both of the aforementioned companies. I've purchased two guns from AOA, and one from UA. All great transactions.

Look, I’m not defaming Airguns of Arizona, as far as I know they’re reputable. I’m just saying that the customer service and return privileges and free shipping that Pryamyd Air offers are unique in this industry. And what good does “being on a first name basis“ with a business manager have to do with benefit to you or explanation of their customer service policies. Recently I bought a Huma regulator for my Benjamin armada from airguns of Arizona. It came with no instructions, and when I called up Airguns of Arizona to ask them for guidance in installing the regulator, they brushed me off and referred me to the Internet.. I spent over $200 at Airguns of Arizona and did not get free shipping and was on my own if there was a problem with the product. I was looking at a high-end air gun at Airguns of Arizona, one that Pyramyd, Air did not sell,, based on the difference in customer service, and specifically satisfaction guarantee, I changed my mind and bought an Arms product for about $2000. From Pyramyd Air. I was considering an FX product at Pyramid Air but because their TechTeam and customer service team knows me fairly well. by now, they recommended the Air Arms product based on what they know about my air gunning And expectations.
have used them both for 20 years . both are good , i think this thread was up talking AOA

My first PCP purchase was an FX Crown Continuum from Pyramyd Air (free shipping $175 sales tax) I purchased the 10 for $10 dealer inspection checklist and the gun arrived leaking air. I called Pyramyd about the leak and they told me to call FX, which I did and finally resolved my leak. That little episode has deterred me from buying any other air gun from Pyramyd, but I do buy a lot of pellets from them and a few Knick knacks. Since then, I have bought two air guns from Utah Airguns ($15 shipping on one and free shipping on the other - zero tax) and five from Rich at AoA (zero tax $18 shipping per rifle)

Last edited:
Reactions: beerthief
YEAH WE GET IT

I get almost all of my purchases sent from AoA free shipping, I call them and wheel and deal, I usually get a discount on the gun and free shipping, they always test the gun and send it out next day or two, I don't expect same day shipping, I would rather have them take the time and pack the item well which they do every time,
BTW I still buy from PA, they do me good for certain items and yes they do have very good customer service, I'm happy with both companies.

I've had good luck with all. But, I've returned a few guns etc over the years and AOA was FANTASTIC, wanting to assure I was happy. I once returned a rifle to Pyramyd and got a phone call with several questions as to why I purchased and returned it. I sort of felt I was getting the third degree, but give them the benefit of the doubt. I am careful to no indescrimately buy a rifle from them. I have no qualms whatsoever about trying a new rifle from AOA as I KNOW if it's not my cup of tea, there's no sweat. So far I have bought something like 8 or 10 pcp rifles from them.