• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

air wolf

Got he air wolf yesterday. just a dream to shoot. was really windy but still dime size groups and less at 30 yards yes 10 shot groups. best trigger iv ever shot , magazine is like effortless just so relaxing to shoot. love the l e d display plus magazine counter beeps when you 10 shots are up. has carbon fiber bottle on it already as the new daysates come already fitted cant say enough good things have owned 400 royal wildcat bobcat gladiator day state regal xl buy far the best gun in my house will shoot 50 to 75 yards this weekend thanks a o a 

That's great to hear Douger. Actually, all of use AirWolf owners knew you would be. I am curious your thoughts on how load it is in comparison to your Regal. 

By by the way I notice the photos of the Supercharger and assume you own one. Would you mind telling me a little bit about it e.g how long you have had it, how many hours and has it been reliable. 

Thanks,
Darrell