Air venturi avenger manufacture

Hi

I got an air venturi avenger .22 and it keeps change POI everytime i fill it up with my hand pump. It shifts about 1-2 MOA in any directions so i have to zero my scope every time i fill it up. Talked to the store where i bought it and they won't take it back because 1-2 MOA in 30 meter isn't bad they told me and i should change pellets and get a donny fl adapter so i tested that, now it's move about 1 MOA after the adapter, but i tink it*s crap so i want to send it to the manufacture so they fix it instead. When i zero my scope all the pellets goes in the same hole until i pump it and then i have to start over. I also noticed a reg creep if i go above 2200-2300psi it's creep up to about 2700psi in a day or so. Where can i get hold of the one who is responsible for the manufacturing? i live in Europe.

If you search "Air Venturi", you will find their contact information. They are here in the US, but I don't know where the rifles are actually made. They come with a warranty, so I suggest you return to your dealer and insist on making a warranty claim. Whether the dealer is obligated to help you depends on the dealer agreement. If they only refer you to Air Venturi, then dealing with a US company may be cost prohibitive for you. Good luck.

There is a Lot of missing information in the OP..

Did you clean the barrel ?

Have you run any numbers across a chronograph ?

What scope and mounts are you using ?

Pellet variations used ?

Pellet clipping /

Come back with at least this information and maybe we can help you get the gun shooting properly..

I just bought one in a .22 and the damn thing has shocked the poop out of me at 45 yards and under with it's accuracy .. that's all i can do at the moment sue to all the rain we have had over the last couple of weeks... can't get to my 50 ,75 , 100 yards targets to add new ones...

I have a thread going about my progress with the gun and detailed info on how i got there... click here > An Exercise For " High End Gun " Snobs Like Me .... - Airgun Nation

Reactions: brad.25
My first PCP, a Marauder Pistol (Prod) shifted POI while hanging on it's storage peg. It had a bug buster 3-9X scope on it and I thought that was the problem. So I bought a Hawke 2-7 and put that on it. No more POI shifts.

My second PCP is a 25 caliber Avenger. It leaked 100-200 psi per day when I got it so I sent it to Air Venturi and they fixed it. I didn't get it back for 5 weeks but it is good now. It doesn't leak, it is accurate, and the POI does not shift. The regulator may move a little after I set it but no more than 100 psi. The gauge is so small it's hard to read this sort of difference.

I found it a little expensive to ship back to Air Venturi but I am happy with the results. I guess it was about $30. Shipping is probably totally different in Europe. I can give you the address of Air Venturi in the U. S. but that is probably not where you want to send it. The address for service should be on your owners manual.