AGT Vulcan 3 power plenum.

Here is a pic of the good + bad reservoir pipe i had.

V3.jpg

If you want to run large plenum then you take the regulator out and flip it 180 degrees so the " adjustment " screw fase the other way, as i recall the spacer cylinder still go where it is, or do you alsoswap the cylinder spacer, i can not remember, the main thing is to have the REG so it can breath thru the same hole.

Then you swap the 2 ends around and then the whole cylinder around so the adjudgement screw on the REG are still facing the high pressure side / towards the bottle.

For the hell of it i have actually tried to run the big plenum way even in my rifle is the .177 one, it did not have any say at least in regard to accuracy.

In the the other end of the plenum pipe you just have the one safety bleed hole that sit over the thread of the end caps.

Inside the plenum pipe there is a " landing " TBH i have never tested if the REG in small plenum mode sit on that or not i just push in REG a little with fingers, then i put in end cap spacer cylinder and then the end cap and screw it in.
But in large plenum mode that " landing " in the pipe is what make sure the REG is not pushed by the high pressure side to the other end, in small plenum setup that spacer cylinder do the same job.
The spacer cylinder as i recall just fit on the adjustment side of the REG in big plenum mode, so you dont have to put it somewhere / loose it, it do eat a little space but it is on the high pressur side, so dont matter.

Reactions: MACTEN
Inside the plenum pipe there is a " landing " TBH i have never tested if the REG in small plenum mode sit on that or not i just push in REG a little with fingers, then i put in end cap spacer cylinder and then the end cap and screw it in.
But in large plenum mode that " landing " in the pipe is what make sure the REG is not pushed by the high pressure side to the other end, in small plenum setup that spacer cylinder do the same job.
The spacer cylinder as i recall just fit on the adjustment side of the REG in big plenum mode, so you dont have to put it somewhere / loose it, it do eat a little space but it is on the high pressur side, so dont matter.
I still have the spacer in the bag it came in.

Reactions: Peashooter
Great information, just purchased a Vulcan 3 30 from a member and had a problem out of the box.. Was able to narrow down the issue (bad reg) and am waiting on parts. Seems strange to me ther is no o-ring between the valve house hold and the transfer port to the barrel. My Edgun is set up very similar but there a o-ring..

Thanks again AGN!!! you saved lots of hassle and money.....
How much was the regulator? Did you buy it from AGT